Does anybody else love that commericial because of the girl in it?

There is one where there is some chick with brown hair staring at the burger while the guy is eating it.

Not only did the burger look good, but you got to see a very hot girl looking at the burger and looking like she might orgasm. That is a double whammy. Plus, they got a close up on her face, more for us to look at.

Who else likes this commercial?
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by tmfiore

There is one where there is some chick with brown hair staring at the burger while the guy is eating it.

Not only did the burger look good, but you got to see a very hot girl looking at the burger and looking like she might orgasm. That is a double whammy. Plus, they got a close up on her face, more for us to look at.

Que?
Ehh... that commercial might have been a double whammy, but it's not able to whammy without a whammy bar, so I'm still better than the commercial.

This post is so much better seeing as we're talking about a commercial with a hot girl in it.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I hate the McDonalds ads, like the ones where the two "indie" guys realize that because they can get coffee at McDonalds, they can watch football and stuff. It's a pretty sickening mentality.

And why is it that Quarter pounder with cheese ads never capitalized on the Pulp Fiction "Royale with Cheese" dialogue?
Last edited by bendystraw at Feb 28, 2009,
Not as much as I love the Yogurt commercial. I have no clue what brand, but they'res some hot chick that sucks the yogurt out of the cup and then licks her lips in the hottest way you can imagine. I can't find link now though....
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Karvid
Ehh... that commercial might have been a double whammy, but it's not able to whammy without a whammy bar, so I'm still better than the commercial.

This post is so much better seeing as we're talking about a commercial with a hot girl in it.

will I be better than u if I buy a whammy pedal??
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Abunai X
No, because McDonalds sucks.

KFC FTW.

win
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
You know what they call a quarter pounder in Paris?

They don't call it a quarter pounder?

Nah man they got the metric system, wouldn't know what the fuck a quarter pounder is.

Then what do they call it?

A royale with cheese

Royale with cheese.
Quote by Filter
http://www.alnyethelawyerguy.com/al_nye_the_lawyer_guy/2007/03/so_what_really_.html

Go to that..

You'll never eat a McNugget Again.. Or will you?

I was once kidnapped when I was a child, I lived on nothing but chicken nuggets for five years, when my parents found me I had forgotten how to speak...best five years of my life.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Quote by tmfiore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCrEZB7M2d0
Yeah, she's pretty hot.

I also love that chick that's in a couple Yellowbook commercials, the brunette who's...well endowed
Last edited by dudius at Feb 28, 2009,