So I just bought some straplocks about half an hour ago and tried puttin em in my guitar but i ran into a problem. the screws for the straplocks are smaller than the stock holders.. for some reason the upper horn lock is nice and snug which i assume will change soon but the other one is waayyyy too small so that the screw slides in and out of the hole

got any ideas? i was thinking get a really small file and try to open the lock a bit so that the screws from the stock holders will fit or using a powerdrill to open it up a bit
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
1. Get a toothpick.
2. Snap it in half.
3. Stick it in with the Schaller screw.
4. Screw it in.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
1. Get a toothpick.
2. Snap it in half.
4. Screw it in.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

That, but throw some sort of glue in there as well.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Use the stock screws with the schaller holders, It will be a bit tougher to screw in but it should stay. If it doesn't work, lightly coat the screw with oil , fill the hole with PVA glue and assemble it. Leave for about 5 hours to dry before you use it.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by Raijouta
1. Get a toothpick.
2. Snap it in half.
4. Screw it in.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!

toothpick into hole, then insert screw and try to screw it in?

just tried and its a tiny bit too big so im gunna try to mess with the toothpick and see where that gets me

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
you can fill the hole with toothpicks or a wooden dowel and fill it with glue or epoxy. then you can drill the smaller screw in.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
SUCCESS!!!! i got it to fit, no glue though if it starts to get bad then ill put the glue in but for now im just happy i can play without breakin anythin!

thanks everyone

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

watch.. its gonna fall out and your gonna get a chip. not to be mean or anything.. i'd be scared if i were you.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
watch.. its gonna fall out and your gonna get a chip. not to be mean or anything.. i'd be scared if i were you.

It's a toothpick jammed in there with a screw that's grabbed on to the threads on the other side while making new ones. It should be fine. I'd personally glue it too just for safety, but it's no big deal.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores