Has anybody else read this book? I've begun reading it, and...this guy has started to annoy me. All he talks about is HIS career, and what's going on with HIM, does anyone know what page it really goes back stage about Metallica.
haven't read it. the St. Anger documentary made me so ****ing mad because it showed how much they'd lost sight of the music and were too busy with stupid therapists and ****ing around with napster and stuff.

so now i just ignore the idiots that the musicians have become and enjoy their pre 1990's music.

james is still cool though.
Sounds like hes playin the star again, just turn the page and keep reading.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Sorry for wrong thread, wasn't EXACTLY sure where to put this.

At first I really thought bands were cool and ****, but...James, as cool as he may be to me, seems like a little bitch in half this book. "Oh I dunno, what's trust mean to you? I don't know if I trust you man"

I mean god damn....Either way, sorry for the wrong thread.
Quote by ScottElwood

reference?
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by dio_dude
Protip: Metallica suck

Protip: So does your opinion, and grammar.
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Last edited by Black Label93 at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood

Har har har har. Very clever, sir
Quote by dio_dude
Protip: Metallica suck

Keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing to contribute. Seriously. That was completely pointless. Metallica may be sell outs and a little over dramatic with ****, but god damn they can rock when they want to...which hasn't happend a lot lately (IMO)
Quote by SGlover69
Keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing to contribute. Seriously. That was completely pointless. Metallica may be sell outs and a little over dramatic with ****, but god damn they can rock when they want to...which hasn't happend a lot lately (IMO)

You win. +one.

cwatididthar?
My Gear:
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?