I mean I have been thinking and why don't we have other limbs? It'd be awesome if we had like a thing which is a thing growing out of your stomich that is like a crab leg. **** it would be awesome if we had a third leg growing there and then we can all like fall and then we would be still standing because the leg is there and we can jump around on one leg spinning others like spinning tops and we would be able to fly. **** what do you guys think?
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
i think you should of grown an extra brain...
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Why a crab leg coming out of your stomach?
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Berlin2222
I mean I have been thinking and why don't we have other limbs? It'd be awesome if we had like a thing which is a thing growing out of your stomich that is like a crab leg. **** it would be awesome if we had a third leg growing there and then we can all like fall and then we would be still standing because the leg is there and we can jump around on one leg spinning others like spinning tops and we would be able to fly. **** what do you guys think?

Well for the men here if you go a little further down we already do have a kind of thrid leg.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
this is why ive been having crustacian limbs surgically grafted onto my torso for years.

you knock me over, but im still scuttling!
I have no opinion on this matter.