Page 1 of 2
So at my school it has recently been announced that we are 43 million dollars in debt. That, btw, is just my school. In my county we are over 200 million in debt. Florida btw.

It has also been announced that next year in an effort to decrease these debts, they will be taking away ALL our sports, prom, home coming, 200+ teachers/faculty will be fired, and on top of all that, they still wont be able to afford the teachers they wont be cutting..so they want to cut our school days back to 4 days out of the week cause they cant afford to pay the teachers for a full 5 day week. They have already taken away all our paper towels and toilet paper saying they cant afford that either ! Nothing but the 200+ faculty cut has been finalized, but its all on the table.

Ahem..anyways, how is your education doing? Im just curious since this has been happening at our school !
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
wow that sucks. here on LI, Ny, they have too much money, and my school wastes it one the drama department primarily
myspace.com/bloodshed516

CHECK THEM OUT
That's odd that they would take away the sports teams (especially in Florida) as they are on e of the few programs that actually tend to make money.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Wow.. your school is ****ed.
Mine isn't in debt at all as far as I know

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

The problem is that the rich people live in neighborhoods where they want all of their tax money to go to the schools their children attend.

I know this is true, I come from a fairly rich neighborhood where my opportunities were much greater than others.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Wow... That's nasty.

My schools doing fine... Somehow, we're like the most povo school ever.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by merfsullivan
That's odd that they would take away the sports teams (especially in Florida) as they are on e of the few programs that actually tend to make money.

Lol thats what I said...and cutting it would only get them 2 mil. I suppose they are panicking?

The thing is..they give us money..but then they tell us how they want us to spend it.. and its usually in technology. So we have all these fancy gadgets in our classrooms, but then we have no toilet paper in the bathrooms

Stepco's Master
i go to a private school. we have a 200 million dollar endowment.
do i win?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Lol thats what I said...and cutting it would only get them 2 mil. I suppose they are panicking?

The thing is..they give us money..but then they tell us how they want us to spend it.. and its usually in technology. So we have all these fancy gadgets in our classrooms, but then we have no toilet paper in the bathrooms

i know how that is. all our sports and stuff are trying to get more money to replace equipment, while half our bathrooms have motion-activated faucets and hand dryers.

but i'm glad it's this way! can you imagine having to physically turn on a faucet?

Quote by HIM%(^
i go to a private school. we have a 200 million dollar endowment.
do i win?

you are the most well-endowed pit monkey on record. feel free to take this quote out of context.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Last edited by psychogel at Feb 28, 2009,
my school is awesome, no cuts, no debt. i live in Aus if you wanted to know.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Personally, my school just wasted a heap of money on our school musical. Securing rights etc...

High School ****ing Musical.

And I'm the only bassist in school... = I'm in the musical band...
Quote by psychogel
i know how that is. all our sports and stuff are trying to get more money to replace equipment, while half our bathrooms have motion-activated faucets and hand dryers.

but i'm glad it's this way! can you imagine having to physically turn on a faucet?

you are the most well-endowed pit monkey on record. feel free to take this quote out of context.

Quote by Rock_Rebel
Personally, my school just wasted a heap of money on our school musical. Securing rights etc...

High School ****ing Musical.

And I'm the only bassist in school... = I'm in the musical band...

Oh man. School musicals suck and blow. I've been in two and they just don't stop.

The most painful part is having to watch the school's 'best drama students' perform to their fullest ability.
Meh, I wouldn't worry about prom and homecoming.
Biggest wastes of time ever.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by soulflyV
But then how are all the girls going to get to take myspace photos in formal attire?!!

Damn, you're right...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by psychogel

Oh lawd, not the automatic faucets

Yeah though, shouldnt the government/state be helpin us out a little though ? Education is god damned important if you ask me.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Meh, I wouldn't worry about prom and homecoming.
Biggest wastes of time ever.

lol yeah, wasnt too worried about that really ! Tbh, I actually dont really mind any of the cuts sept the teachers. I dont think id mind 4 day week

Stepco's Master
Quote by soulflyV
But then how are all the girls going to get to take myspace photos in formal attire?!!

they could dress up and use the mirrors in a bathroom like all their other photos?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by psychogel
they could dress up and use the mirrors in a bathroom like all their other photos?

But they won't be able to pose semi-slut-like in front of a limo!

And they won't be able to take photos of them bitching about the girl over there who totally stole my dress idea.

HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR THESE POOR PEOPLE YOU RELENTLESS HEARTLESS BASTARD.
now now soulfly, if God wanted girls to look slutty in front of a limo he would have given them photoshop.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by soulflyV
But they won't be able to pose semi-slut-like in front of a limo!

And they won't be able to take photos of them bitching about the girl over there who totally stole my dress idea.

HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION FOR THESE POOR PEOPLE YOU RELENTLESS HEARTLESS BASTARD.

!

If it means anything..Ive never done any of that !

God..why is Florida the only place with education debt apparently ?

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
So at my school it has recently been announced that we are 43 million dollars in debt. That, btw, is just my school. In my county we are over 200 million in debt. Florida btw.

It has also been announced that next year in an effort to decrease these debts, they will be taking away ALL our sports, prom, home coming, 200+ teachers/faculty will be fired, and on top of all that, they still wont be able to afford the teachers they wont be cutting..so they want to cut our school days back to 4 days out of the week cause they cant afford to pay the teachers for a full 5 day week. They have already taken away all our paper towels and toilet paper saying they cant afford that either ! Nothing but the 200+ faculty cut has been finalized, but its all on the table.

Ahem..anyways, how is your education doing? Im just curious since this has been happening at our school !

Holy ****, where do you live? (Florida's) Orange County?

EDIT: my school is doing alright I guess; the only confirmed change is that we're moving from a block schedule to 7 classes a day (which still blows, btw).
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by aznrockerdude
Holy ****, where do you live? (Florida's) Orange County?

EDIT: my school is doing alright I guess; the only confirmed change is that we're moving from a block schedule to 7 classes a day (which still blows, btw).

Orange Park..more specifically Fleming Island. Less specifically, basically Jacksonville

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Orange Park..more specifically Fleming Island. Less specifically, basically Jacksonville

Oh, that's a bit far.
And I thought the Orlando area had it bad, lol. I'm sorry.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Oh, that's a bit far.
And I thought the Orlando area had it bad, lol. I'm sorry.

I suppose its basically just mostly Florida then. Good to know Orlando isnt hit too hard..Im applying to UCF

Stepco's Master

is it even posible for a school to be so far in debt?

I cannot believe this..wow.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

^ lol I know dude...look it up or somethin. Its insane. Everyone was in a panic for a while. We thought the debt was only 20 mill..but in just one day they come and tell us SURPRISE! ITS REALLY 43 MILL LOLOLOLOL

Quote by dio_dude
4 day weeks? YOU CUNT TS

Nah seriously though, dont get too jealous just yet. We have to stay in school till 3pm now

Stepco's Master
These days, the education system here is flush with cash generated from oil revenues. We've got lots of staff, some good equipment and money avaliable.

Unfortunanley, this has only been of late. Previous goverments have had no money towards education, and thus stuff has gone down the ****ter.

Take for example, my school. It was built in 1959, and has not had a single repair job since. Along with poor maintence, the school is literally in ruin. Sometimes the monolith boilers in the basement fail to start, sometimes the lights all give out at once, and ceilings collapse bi-monthly. The pipes to the school are so old that the water is unsafe to drink from the fountains, and the bathrooms always have the prevalent smell of a sewer.

Because of the years of neglect, the board either has to foot millions in repair costs, or build an entirley new school
Quote by yellowfrizbee
^ lol I know dude...look it up or somethin. Its insane. Everyone was in a panic for a while. We thought the debt was only 20 mill..but in just one day they come and tell us SURPRISE! ITS REALLY 43 MILL LOLOLOLOL

Nah seriously though, dont get too jealous just yet. We have to stay in school till 3pm now
School here starts at 8.30 and goes until 3.30

YOU ARE STILL A LUCKY CUNT

Holy ****...our school starts at 7:20AM and ends at 1:40pm! I am a lucky **** ..

Stepco's Master
Our school is going to be cut to 4 days but it doesn't affect me because I'm graduating. At the beginning of this year we lost quite a bit of teachers, we still have sports but on the away games only varsity gets to go in a small van because we can't afford a bus.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
My school almost had to do the same thing; thank god we raised the levy.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Update: So they held the board meeting recently and have come to what they believe is the final verdict.

300+ faculty was fired in the county as opposed to the thought 240, cut backs to absolute closing (undecided) on all extra curricular activity, and they are completely closing one of the bigger high schools in our county. The 4 day week is apparently illegal and theyll need to run it through the legislature..but regardless we are still 24 million in debt after all this.

Stepco's Master
Page 1 of 2