On thursday, I worked out and pushed myself harder then I should have
Yesterday after school I played some rugby, and pushed myself yet again.
Today I have layed in bed and done **** all.
While surfing the pit I have come across a thread about a noob who smashed his guitar because his amp sucks, and I lol'd.
It hurt because my ab muscles are still repairing themselves

Anyone else play contact sports and experience this?
Quote by Trefellin
Sometimes that happens to me and I can never figure out how I did that to myself.

Thank you good Sir, I saw your name and expected a ridiculously hilarious picture to appear in my thread
n lol, i that g sucks g for e you! r
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
thats why you stay on the pit and avoid all physical activity whatsoever.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I was in football in the 7th grade (Sucked at it miserably , but sure did wonders for my pain tolerance) and for the whole 1st month I felt like ----. Definatly hurt to laugh then. And when I broke my elbow the doc made a joke that I was trying to be 'superman' and I was (I was 5 ok...cut me a break) and that hurt like heck but I laughed anyway.

I think that humors the best edicine there is. Even if it hurts people always need a good laugh. Specially if it involves someone else in pain, lol
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Wish we had rugby around here. Even though I'm 5'6 and 130 pounds.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
inb4 Mad comic references
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Phoenix Reborn
I was in football in the 7th grade (Sucked at it miserably , but sure did wonders for my pain tolerance) and for the whole 1st month I felt like ----. Definatly hurt to laugh then. And when I broke my elbow the doc made a joke that I was trying to be 'superman' and I was (I was 5 ok...cut me a break) and that hurt like heck but I laughed anyway.

I think that humors the best edicine there is. Even if it hurts people always need a good laugh. Specially if it involves someone else in pain, lol

Something isn't right here...
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
So cut urself and cry it'll be better to be emo stop laughing then okay maybe try it bye .

I find your lack of lasers disturbing.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I find your lack of lasers disturbing.

"It's not a date, I just wanted to show her my plans for a new, more powerful laser checkout system."

"Yeah, I bet you'd like to check out her laser system."
my first 3 days of rugby conditioning this year i could barely move my arms, or my legs, or anything really
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"