Page 1 of 3
Soooooo... If you read SomebodySomeone's thread yesterday, you probably already know what's coming, but oh well, I don't care!

So without further adieu...

What could it be!?

OMG Classic 30s!? Whatz!?

Woo! t00bz!

Oh and I also got this...

Custom Shop? What the!?

Aaaahhh... fuzzy...

Sexah!

Oh and of course...

Now... You might be asking... is that all!? WAIT! There's more...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Feb 28, 2009,
Well...

A few weeks ago I just happened to pick these up too!

A Tele!? WTF?

...An ESP Vintage Plus Tele to be exact!

Oh and then this thing...

ANOTHER ESP!?!

I must love them apparently

Then I got me one of these...

And with the old Ampeg and G-Flex

Sooooo... there you have it!

Reviews!

Classic 30 - I'm really surprised by this thing, I'd played one before but I didn't remember it sounding this good! The cleans are fantastic on this, and IMO it can easily do metal by itself, though with an OD it does add a bit of meat, but for the tone I was going for with it, it nails it perfectly!

Washburn WMS - What can I say about this guitar? I traded my G-Flex straight across for it, and it's BY FAR the best sounding and playing guitar I've ever used, bar-none. USA Washburns have horrible resale value apparently, and I REALLY encourage anyone looking for a new guitar to check one of these out. The satin finish on it is unreal.

ESP Tele - I didn't think I'd like this guitar, but it sounds awesome! All the twang of a Tele, but with the thin neck of a shred guitar and a hot bridge pickup.

ESP Viper - Another guitar I've been surprised with, I haven't been much of an EMG fan lately, but the tone of this guitar is outstanding and it plays like butter. Plus, it's just hawt with it's black-on-black aesthetics haha.

Cobra Cab - EXACTLY the sound I've been wanting, tonally it sounds similar to my 1960, but with a lot more edge and a more classic feel to it, a really nice compliment to my 1960, but now I need a V30 cab too!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Feb 28, 2009,
Wow.

2 weeks till the Framus cab is out.

3 until the Classic 30 is gone.

HNAD!!!! Post clips!

Amazing.

(You know we're gonna be expecting clips of all of these )
I was wondering where you were all day! Happy NG-A-D.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by imgooley
Wow.

2 weeks till the Framus cab is out.

3 until the Classic 30 is gone.

HNAD!!!! Post clips!

Actually, I think I've had the Framus cab about a month now, pictures have been up in my profile for a while but I was waiting to move all my stuff before I posted it all

Hopefully I'll get clips up Monday, I still haven't put any of the RM4 up (I actually recorded some but then my computer didn't save them for some reason, even though I KNOW I saved them ).

At least the C30 will be crazy easy to mic!

Oh and I'll edit in my little mini-reviews in minute, forgot those haha.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Congrats, you're now officially the sedcon person in my "people that I hate list"

Right before Celine Dion.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

**** you man... and conratz, that's some pretty awesome gear you got there.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
i cant take matrixclaw's gear anymore. this is gonna have to turn into a hostage situation, give me the rack and the viper or i'm gonna shoot myself and *looks through thread* goolz!
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.

wow, i love how it seems like you just walked out and bought random things all day.

then, oh yeah, i bought this car and well, this one too...

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^^I'll shoot back.

And I don't miss
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
i cant take matrixclaw's gear anymore. this is gonna have to turn into a hostage situation, give me the rack and the viper or i'm gonna shoot myself and *looks through thread* goolz!

LOL

Quote by jj1565

wow, i love how it seems like you just walked out and bought random things all day.

then, oh yeah, i bought this car and well, this one too...

Well actually, the C30 I got in a trade for my Ampeg VH-140C head, the Washburn I traded my G-Flex for, the Tele I traded my RR5 for and the Viper I traded my Ibanez for. I bought the cab, but only cause it was so cheap
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Happy New Gear Day man!
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
That's a lot of trading you do. It's like a revolving door. Not something I like to do personally.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Nice! congrats man, that's a badass rig you're building

I couldn't figure out the C30 trade at first, now that I see the other goodies you bought though, it's starting to make sense. I know how the gearwhore mind works.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
I still dont understand how you can afford to keep flipping all this gear..

The winner is ESP tele, hands down
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Awesome stuff. It seems likely a new gear day is a weekly event for you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
**** **** **** ****!!!!!!!

Dude no! Just stop it! sigh....congratz though. I saw an Ampeg head at a GC near me for $379 and a Genz-Benz cab...but I didnt see the model or price. Anyway, I'm going to continue to hate you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Congratz, although you keep giving me GAS, and my parents hate me trading in gear I paid quite a bit for. I guess I need to start winning some money with this bull riding

I am soooo flying to Mesa when I get my pilot's license.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
**** sakes matrixclaw.... where do you live and how do i get into the house afterhours?
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
**** sakes matrixclaw.... where do you live and how do i get into the house afterhours?

Key to the city.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Very nice!
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by Kevin Saale

Key to the city.

I hate you, so much.

That looks like an absolutly beautiful rig, the picture of the classic 30 and the washburn made my jizz in my pants . HNA[G]D!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Reviews!

Classic 30 - I'm really surprised by this thing, I'd played one before but I didn't remember it sounding this good! The cleans are fantastic on this, and IMO it can easily do metal by itself, though with an OD it does add a bit of meat, but for the tone I was going for with it, it nails it perfectly!

Finally, somebody who agrees with me about the Classic series! Those can definitely do metal. Congrats, those amps are amazing

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
Finally, somebody who agrees with me about the Classic series! Those can definitely do metal. Congrats, those amps are amazing

Say what? I'm confused..
Quote by stradivari310
The Classic 30 is so much better than the TT. But neither does metal, so you're looking at the wrong amps to begin with.

You posted that in the TT vs. Classic 30 thread
I want this cab!!!

You know what? I hate you!!!

Happy New Gear Day Man...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by WtrPlyr
Say what? I'm confused..

You posted that in the TT vs. Classic 30 thread

Ahh crap. I meant my Classic 50 does metal... it has a bit more gain on tap. Oops Forget what I said

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by LaidBack
**** **** **** ****!!!!!!!

Dude no! Just stop it! sigh....congratz though. I saw an Ampeg head at a GC near me for $379 and a Genz-Benz cab...but I didnt see the model or price. Anyway, I'm going to continue to hate you.

It's ok... I can still has F-50?

Quote by Kevin Saale

Key to the city.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
I just got back to liking you too. Why do you do this shit Matrix? WHY

It's alright man, I still love you

Clips tomorrow hopefully!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Wow, what's the longest you've ever kept something lol? You are CONSTANTLY trading! Really nice stuff there, enjoy!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Ridiculous. Congrats!

I'm going to save up all the new gear I get for two months and make an epic NGD.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Me and Kevin love you matrix...the brick is our present to you....we are delivering it via window.... free in home delivery!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Wait...what kind of metal are we talking about?
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Page 1 of 3