I got my labret pierced and it's infected, but what's even worse is that the back of the stud is sinking into my lip. Like the stud isn't long enough and my lip is pinched between it, except it's almost completely sunken in and I can barely see it. Is it just because it's swollen? And I know I should probably take it out, but do I absolutely HAVE to? I went through hell to get it done in the first place, it'd suck to have to do it again in a month.
that's what you get for putting a piece of metal where it doesn't belong
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eh my ex had it peirced and it got all infected from me kissin her, but I think it was just kinda swollen. Rinse it with some of that saline **** and it should help.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
pic or it didn't happen
(hey, someone had to say it)
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
the best response youre gonna get from us is something along the lines of...

You piercing hurts?...

Put ma bawls on it!
youre an idiot for touching it, not rinsing it with saline, or sucking dicks and whatever else
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
take it to the peircing thread buddy, they'll know how to help you a lot more then us
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Da Squiz
Eh my ex had it peirced and it got all infected from me kissin her, but I think it was just kinda swollen. Rinse it with some of that saline **** and it should help.

I'm assuming the **** is 'shit' right?

I don't think that would help, the infection.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
You're going to have to surgically remove it, and by surgically I mean a lot of Advil and a steak knife.
Ha Ha asshole *points at TS*

Anyway, get alcohol (no not alcoholic beverages) pour it in or rub it on your spot. Take it out, clean it, put it back in if you have to.

Or suck it up.

Foxey, Lady.
Take some vinegar. Mix some salt in there and a little shampoo (as disinfectant) and swill it all around in your mouth.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.