Poll: Does laughing at this make you a bad person?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does laughing at this make you a bad person?
no, its ****ing hilarious
19 37%
yes, but its funny anyway
20 39%
yes, and its not right to laugh at her
12 24%
Voters: 51.
so old, get with it boy
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Thats supposed to be inspiring? Bad parents let their kid get that heavy and wonder why?! WTF?! Another reason this country is going down the drain.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
That's one of the few things I don't laugh at that most people would.

I don't understand myself, but I almost want to cry when I see such exaggerated acts of obesity.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
[Preparing for a rant]

You know what I hate about pretty much every american show in the world that has SOMETHING to do with everyday life? The ****ing dramatic music in the background. Seriously, wtf?! Are the people who watch the show so ****ing stupid that they are unable to feel the right emotions without an appropriate backing track? It's most annoying on that retard makeover show as well. My girlfriend watches it and I can't help but feel sorry for her brain - oh, and another thing about american TV - LAUGH TRACKS. LEARN HOW TO ****ING USE THEM. Every movement by the main character does not merit a canned laugh.

Also, wtf is with the overuse of the terms "brave" and "heroic"? Sorry, is it "brave" to be a 400 pound 7 year old? No it isn't - it's ****ing disgusting, and her parents should be shot. Brave and heroic would be if she lost the ****ing weight of her own accord, with her parents support - instead, the parents went running to the local media for a quick check.
Quote by bendystraw
This is from two years ago, I wonder if she is even still alive.

She lost like 250 pounds....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
God you ****in retards can't even get to the second post before posting....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws