I'm selling a Bare Knuckle Nailbomb humbucker that I was originally planning to use but never got around to it and so it is brand new uninstalled.

Specifications:
Bridge position
F spaced but I don't think spacing really matters
4 conductor for coil splitting if desired
Black cover
DC rating 16 k

Would prefer paypal payment. Any questions let me know.
your location would be helpful.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
and a price

Well thats what im not sure about but I'd like to be fair. If you are interested in BKP's you should know they are quite pricey and I usually see stores sell the set for $300. Since this is just the bridge humbucker I guess something along the lines of $150.
Quote by Griever988
Well thats what im not sure about but I'd like to be fair. If you are interested in BKP's you should know they are quite pricey and I usually see stores sell the set for $300. Since this is just the bridge humbucker I guess something along the lines of $150.

New they go for about $120 nowadays.
I guess used wasn't appropriate, what I meant was not directly from the supplier. With Bareknuckle, the buyer has a guarantee, but from someone on the internet, there's no guarantee that it will work.
I ordered it directly from them and it has been in the box with the original manual with warranty. Of course pictures can be requested and I can send them upon request.