just wondering how you guys in the pit run band practices, like how often, etc.

theres probably somewhere better for this, but im too lazy to look.
friday
3-10
sunday or saturday 12-whenever
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Sundays for about 4-5 hours... maybe Saturdays too, but during breaks we tend to practice every 2-3 days.
Once a week and we do it from 10am till 7-8 pm. We try to make a day of it
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by darkwolf291
my band practices a couple times each week..we just call eachother and say "wanna practice today?"

This. We do atleast 2 days with everyone and the rest get togethor whenever they can.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Usually Friday evenings or Saturday evenings. Or sometimes spend the night depends how motivated we are
For my band, its always Fridays. On rare occasions Saturday or Sunday. It differs where we have practice though, sometimes my house, other times our drummers house.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Whenever we're all/mostly all available... that being anywhere from once every two weeks, to two or 3 times in one week, usually for an entire evening or afternoon-evening if its a weekend.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Four times a week.

Wednesday (7 P.M. to 10 P.M.), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (usually 9 A.M. to 8-10 P.M.)

I soundproofed the basement of a beverage shop owned by a friend. Connections are sweet, he lets us play down there if we come up and buy drinks when we're...uhhh, thirsty.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Always on Sunday (12-3)
On breaks or days off or whatever sometimes we practice extra for a couple hours here and there
my band is the pretty unmotivated, maybe once every two weeks, when we get together we write a song within 10 minutes maybe 15 or 20, then we all practice it on our own time, get together and record it, then we can continue to practice with the recorded track, it works though.... i guess
Every other Saturday, and after we practice we get a crap load of people to come over and we just mess around.
We (the three of us) practice over mine for a few hours. Usually from the evening into mid-morning. Weekly.

And we shell out the £50 fortnightly to go to a professional rehearsal room.
right now everyone is taking a break, at the most intense 5 days a week 6 hours a day.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Tuesdays and Thursdays four about an hour after work, Saturday of Sunday for 2 hours.
saturdays, 5-8
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'