I bought the Godfather part II today around 3oclock off itunes. It was downloading at a moderate speed. I went to work at 4 and got back at 10 looking forward to watching the movie. The bastard is around 40% and moving at a speed of around .1 MB every 2 minutes. It was moving along fine before i left for work. Firefox, Limewire and everything else i have runs nice and fast.

This is my version 7.7.0.43

What the **** is wrong?
Do you know how many Itunes threads pop up each day?

I am sick and ****ing tired of it.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by Ledforthehead
I bought the Godfather part II today around 3oclock off itunes. It was downloading at a moderate speed. I went to work at 4 and got back at 10 looking forward to watching the movie. The bastard is around 40% and moving at a speed of around .1 MB every 2 minutes. It was moving along fine before i left for work. Firefox, Limewire and everything else i have runs nice and fast.

This is my version 7.7.0.43

What the **** is wrong?

Maybe the connection between apples server and your ISP is bad or something... Also, it's up to like version 8 now lol.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Your internet is to blame, not iTunes. I can download a full movie in a matter of minutes, and I'm at a state school with crappy internet. Either that or they know I have a mac, so they give me faster download times because they know where my loyalty is.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite