title says it all...... budget is min $2000-max $3500 (cdn)... i play metal in all shapes and forms some classic rock and some alternative... just wondering what you guys think..( i am open to other suggestions)

thanks in advance
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
I heard that the bugera is really good but theres a bunch of horror stories. I dont know about the rivera though.
I use a line 6 what of it?
i looked up the rivera and its way more expensive than the bugera. So id rather take the Rivera just because i wouldnt want to mess with reliability issues taking the bugera.
I use a line 6 what of it?
That's a Massive jump in quality/amp differance I think. Most people take the Bugera to save a few bucks, while the Rivera stuff is much more "Boutique" I suppose.
I say Rivera, as I'm GASing over a K-Tre right now (among other amps). Great amps, and worth the money IMO.
if you have the money for a rivera you shouldn't even be contemplating a bugera, atleast i wouldn't be anyway.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
T stands for troll
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Never played the bugera but that rivera is a very nice amp, I doubt the bugera could top it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Muffin Murderer
i looked up the rivera and its way more expensive than the bugera. So id rather take the Rivera just because i wouldnt want to mess with reliability issues taking the bugera.

'casue we all know expensive s**t never gets wonky....
RIVERA!!! They are my favourite amps (tied with Orange of course) on the market and if you find a K-Tre, get it ASAP (even though I personally think the KR100 series are better, the K-Tre is still AWESOME however). The Bugera 333XL is a good amp, having recorded the overdubs for my band's EP with one, but the Rivera Knuckleheads are brilliant.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by BeerChurch
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade.

i agree. its a great amp man or get you a Mesa MkIV or the new mesa boogie MK V!
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
just to let any one who is interested know i did go wit the knucklehead got an insane deal and only paid $1500 cdn for it
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ