Page 1 of 2
Has anybody done these?

Open your door and scream until he stops, once he starts going again scream again (repeat)

If you decide to get ice cream, make up names like "Cherry twirl burst" "Choco lava sunday" etc. just to see the guy look for it and not find it.

Use pennies to pay for the ice cream.

Yell random things to people when they're getting ice cream like "OMG A FMUCKING DOG NAPPER" or anything that makes them look around.

Throw a brick at the back of the ice cream man's head when he looks for your ice cream and hijack the truck. Take the ice cream, crash the truck, and inject the guy with acid.

Okay maybe I didn't do the last one, but has anybody else?

My Daddy's my brother.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Let a working man's day remain untested by not attempting to grow your penises length by insulting and annoying him?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Buy ice-cream?
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Quote by nan0
Take the ice cream, crash the truck, and inject the guy with acid.

Take the guy, Crash the acid, Inject the ice cream with truck.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Feb 28, 2009,
Quote by Just Andrew
Let a working man's day remain untested by not attempting to grow your penises length by insulting and annoying him?

Well Just andrew, I can see you're just being yourself today, so I won't let your emo attacks infringe on my psychological battle of dust fairies and black magic child molesters.
This is what I thought of when I saw this thread:

"Let me be struck by....
*lightning flash*
...a flying ice-cream truck. AND LIVE!"
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
This is what I thought of when I saw this thread:

"Let me be struck by....
*lightning flash*
...a flying ice-cream truck. AND LIVE!"

I remember that. *puts zinc on nose*
When I was in Vancouver for a concert, my friend was piss drunk. He saw an ice cream truck and tried to climb in the window yelling, "WHERE DO YOU KEEP THE DEAD BABIES!?!?."
1. have your kid run out to buy ice cream

2. sneak up to the truck and smear feces on it

3. reflect on what you've accomplished
Quote by Just Andrew

Ha thank you seeing as how I own an Ice cream truck.
Fap in to the vanilla ice cream, then leave.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Darkice
Ha thank you seeing as how I own an Ice cream truck.

Shut up Mr.Nagy I hate dark rice I only eat white rice! WHITE POWER
The best thing to do with an ice cream truck is use proper grammar in your thread titles. Or spread the cold to an entire neighborhood.
Quote by The_Paranoia
You got buying the ice cream in pennies from Dexter's Laboratory

I only use original material unless obviously noted or expressed. Or use quoties """"
Quote by Darkice
No I didn't, that is exactly how I wanted it.

Oh, maybe you forgot or something then. Or changed your mind after.
Quote by Darkice
Hahah, Nah It was cold outside and snow and ice and I thought of Darkice because ice and snow look so pure.

Yeah especially with some moonlight. Amazing stuff.

Back to Fun mode.

I found a fork in my dad's ass.
get an ice cream, then try to pay with a credit card.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Slash his tires with a guns and roses cd, than put the CD under teh wheel. Than show the guy and say "yo my nippies are 50% hard on the left side. What kind of deal can I get" Than offer him a mouse trap for his dick.
Melt it.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Tip it like in Hey Arnold.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by nan0
Well Just andrew, I can see you're just being yourself today, so I won't let your emo attacks infringe on my psychological battle of dust fairies and black magic child molesters.
Well, nan0, I can see you're just being yourself today, so I won't let your teenage idiocy infringe on my psychological battle of idiots and stupid idiot stuff from idiots.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by nan0
Hey do you know Joe?

I am Joe.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Quote by Just Andrew
Well, nan0, I can see you're just being yourself today, so I won't let your teenage idiocy infringe on my psychological battle of idiots and stupid idiot stuff from idiots.

Ow my butt hurts. And your bald spot hurts.

Too bad the old man didn't leave anything for you in his will. You know it wasn't an accident he fell into your toliet bowl and drowned.

Your hypocritical tendicies bother the plethora amount of people on this online communicative forum. Please refrain from such actions, they will not be tolerated by obese fat men.

and joe who?

Jo momma.
Quote by nan0
Ow my butt hurts. And your bald spot hurts.

Too bad the old man didn't leave anything for you in his will. You know it wasn't an accident he fell into your toliet bowl and drowned.

Your hypocritical tendicies bother the plethora amount of people on this online communicative forum. Please refrain from such actions, they will not be tolerated by obese fat men.

and joe who?

Jo momma.

In other news, grow up.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Page 1 of 2