I got an Audio Buddy for recording purposes, but being a preamp it is, would i be able to plug it in my speaker of my Mesa 5:25? I really wanna try it w/ the mics and all but don't want anything blowing up..

So yeah, if I COULD do it, how do I set it up? Regular guitar cord into output of Audio Buddy into 4HM plug in on the Mesa? Is there any way I could ruin my Mesa by putting in the wrong cords into 8HM or 4Hm whatever I'm supposed to do?
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
no. just no. you need a power amp to send a signal to the speaker.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
preamp =/= amp, so plugging it straight into a guitar amp's speaker wouldnt really make any noise. what im guessing would work would actually be to plug your guitar into the preamp take the output of the preamp and plug it straight into the fx return on the amp
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
preamp =/= amp, so plugging it straight into a guitar amp's speaker wouldnt really make any noise. what im guessing would work would actually be to plug your guitar into the preamp take the output of the preamp and plug it straight into the fx return on the amp

It worked. Thanks a lot!
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!