can anyone help transpose the lyrics for nothing else matters into a beautiful classical piece on guitar. i have no idea how to do it or what would sound nice,, just some hints and tips would be great. or if you have a tab of something like this.
thanx
RAWWBERRY! MADE WITH LIGHTNING...REAL LIGHTNING
Quote by sounforgiven
can anyone help transpose the lyrics for nothing else matters into a beautiful classical piece on guitar. i have no idea how to do it or what would sound nice,, just some hints and tips would be great. or if you have a tab of something like this.
thanx

Im not quite sure what that is but can you make a link to it and i will see what i can do.
Quote by sounforgiven
thanx

We talking 'bout lyrics or music here? The lyrics are fine as is...and why not try to play the music on an acoustic, as I'm sure that's what they do in real life anyways (could be wrong, but hey.)
Im not really sure how to explain it but its like the notes their singing or something...like when you play it it goes along with the lyrics....its in a lot of guitar pro files....

like in this tab
edit: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/metallica/nothing_else_matters_ver7_guitar_pro.htm

edit #2
this is the tab that has what your talking about in it....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Last edited by zakky_s at Mar 1, 2009,
I'm pretty sure he wants to play the regular acoustic parts and also have the vocal melody played over to make it more interesting without having to sing.
Quote by bnull24
I'm pretty sure he wants to play the regular acoustic parts and also have the vocal melody played over to make it more interesting without having to sing.

ya something like that
RAWWBERRY! MADE WITH LIGHTNING...REAL LIGHTNING
Quote by sounforgiven
thanx

I'm pretty sure just playing the acoustic part that is hard enough, let alone with the vocal melody in there too.
yeah, but if he has someone playing the regular part and wants to join in or jazz it up without singing then this would be a direction to take.

I get what your going for although im not much of an ear....so no help here, but i like the idea.

just a random suggestion - no idea how to follow through - but try looking for a lyrics site or something like that and see if you can find a vocal progression ( i dont know singing, but i assume that vocals follow musical theory much the same as any instrument, so you may be able to find a "chord" progression or something like that)