I think that's pretty ridiculous reason to fire someone. It's not like she was doing something illegal that would've harmed the company or something.

I don't think they should be looking for things like this though. What an employee does in his/her private life shouldn't be an issue.
Same thing happened to me. I complained a lot about my job on my blog at home (y'know, so I didn't do it at work) and they got on Myspace and specifically searched for my name, found it, and fired me because I guess the fact that I went in every night and did my job well wasn't good enough, I had to kiss their ass as well.
You're*
i could see if she was just totally bad mouthing every singe person at her work, that actually happened at my work. a girl made a "slam book" about every single person at my work and once my boss found out she got fired. but calling it boring is just a ridiculous reason to fire someone
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
That ****'s weak.
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Employers are allowed to see anything you make publicly accessible. But I don't think they had a good enough reason to fire her.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
From an employers perspective I'd much rather have someone working for me who was interested in the job as they're going to put more effort in but basically this qualifies as unfair dismissal as far as I can see.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
she's probably got a good case for wrongful termination so she can bankrupt that dumb company.
Thats very big brother

Most people say their job is boring, hell I say it to my boss.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
****ed up. Seriously. Employers can snoop all they want, but they shouldn't be able to fire a person over this. I think the company should be forced to make work fun, if people are going to complain about it being boring.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I remember this one incident where this guy got a job and was fired in two days. Reason? On his Interests section on his Myspace, his first thing was ''smokin' a blunt wit da homies''.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie