Page 1 of 2
Dimekipz are found near Perth, Australia, and have been captured along with Mudkipz to sell to people throughout the world. So far, the Mudkipz has been found to excel in the Asian market, leaving room for the Dimekipz to dominate the American (South mainly) market and some European regions. Dimekipz are dirty creatures, brown, with long unruly hair and beards, but live underwater like Mudkipz. The two creatures are very competitive with one another, and are sold together sometimes to induce hilarious YouTube uploads. lolwut2 can post the other info.
This is what came of the Soulja Boy chat conversations. Pit, so I herd u liek Dimekipz?
Last edited by Dayman at Mar 1, 2009,
cool story bro
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
what?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I thought they went extinct? Overhunting and whatnot...
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Wardy-Slash
So close to a 09'er...

You listen here, sonny. I'm an 03'er and I support this if you want to bring join dates into it.
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
not funny, not even close.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by soadlp02
You listen here, sonny. I'm an 03'er and I support this if you want to bring join dates into it.

Sorry sir. I will gather a bundle of sticks from the yard so you can choose which best to beat me with sir.

My sincerest apologies sir.
Quote by Wardy-Slash
Sorry sir. I will gather a bundle of sticks from the yard so you can choose which best to beat me with sir.

My sincerest apologies sir.

I require your finest Dimekip stud, to breed with my Dimekip females.

God is dead.

I bet that guy will show up and try to hijack this as well...
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
well.

that's all i got.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Weee, I'm the guy who came up with that name. But seriously, Dimekips are gone due to over hunting because their security have been over hunted, leaving them open to gun shots. Follow the link in my sig to save Mudkips.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Hey little guy. It's cute that you're learning how to be funny, but next time, please do it privately.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would've said RIP Dimekipz, but you guys did it already.... twice.....

damn, I got nothing
Quote by StewieSwan
I thought they went extinct? Overhunting and whatnot...

On the contrary. Dimekipz were endangered at one time because it was believed that an extract from their livers exfoliated human skin. Due to modern science and current breeding pratices, however, Dimekipz have made a resurgence in population and are commonly kept as family pets and prized show animals.

God is dead.
rip dimekipz 4ever in our harts bt not 4goten

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It has recently come to my attention that not enough people understand how great dimekipz has been to our lives. Each day we wake up and likely have one or more dimekipz lying at the foot of our beds. It is wonderful to be able to wake up and smile each morning because of this.

Social & Cultural Factors

dimekipz has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with dimekipz. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for dimekipz may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with dimekipz. Generally, dimekipz would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with dimekipz is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that dimekipz play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that dimekipz doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A dimekipz did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, dimekipz produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does dimekipz ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used dimekipz as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think dimekipz would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions. Conclusion

dimekipz seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of dimekipz, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued dimekipz before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

By xstax981
/hijack

Anyone else enjoy milk?

Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
/hijack

Anyone else enjoy milk?

**** NO! That ****s for pussies!

THATS WHERE ITS AT!
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Dayman
Dimekipz are found near Perth, Australia, and have been captured along with Mudkipz to sell to people throughout the world. So far, the Mudkipz has been found to excel in the Asian market, leaving room for the Dimekipz to dominate the American (South mainly) market and some European regions. Dimekipz are dirty creatures, brown, with long unruly hair and beards, but live underwater like Mudkipz. The two creatures are very competitive with one another, and are sold together sometimes to induce hilarious YouTube uploads. lolwut2 can post the other info.
This is what came of the Soulja Boy chat conversations. Pit, so I herd u liek Dimekipz?

you are waste. this isn't even for the lulz. there isnt any lulz occurring.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by ninja dude
**** NO! That ****s for pussies!

THATS WHERE ITS AT!

If we were talking flavors...
YOU ARE INFERIOR!

Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
k koo
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by wolfy808
If we were talking flavors...
YOU ARE INFERIOR!

Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
Rhoadkipz are mine I copyrighted that.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
rip dimekipz nevr 4get
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Mar 1, 2009,
Page 1 of 2