Hey UGers, I've got a pedal question. Right now I have neither a pedal nor an amp but I might get both tomorrow. I'll either be picking up a Peavey Envoy 110 or a Peavey Studio Pro 112. With the rest of the money I'll have left (Up to 200$ depending on how much I can bargain the price of the amps down to IE Pawnshop) I'll buy some pedals. The store I'll be buying from is: http://www.moogaudio.com/index.php They have the cheapest pedals in town that are new. I could get them used but it would take too much time.

I'm starting up a band which will mostly play music akin to seether, muse and nirvana, just to name a few. In order to get those types of sounds and my budget (btw they don't charge tax which would be an additional 12.5%) which pedals would u recommend I should get? Right now I'm thinking of getting a nano clone a micro metal muff and maybe a holy stain if I have the money, but I'm not sure if it works.

Thanks in advance for the input.
I support the shinigami CHOP!
Put all the money into your amp, you'll be much more satisfied in the end. If I'm thinking right both of those are practice amp and probably won't cut it for a band situation.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Well right now it's just me and a bass player, and we don't intend on doing any gigs for a looooooong time. So yeah, I'm mostly going to use this amp for practice.
I reccomend a good big muff and DS-2. But like he said, amp will always be more important. And a good delay/eq is also always important. but think about spending as much as possible on the amp and save up for the pedals later.

I'll put it this way, there's a peavey valveking half stack in the studio that I use, these amps from which I might buy one is to have at home. I can't exactly be in the studio all the time or carry a giant amp around.
Quote by Marc6456
I'll put it this way, there's a peavey valveking half stack in the studio that I use, these amps from which I might buy one is to have at home. I can't exactly be in the studio all the time or carry a giant amp around.

Then why not go boutique

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Then why not go boutique

If I had the money I'd get a couple boutique pedals from the store I linked too, some of them sound really good, but they're so damned expensive >:|
Quote by Marc6456
If I had the money I'd get a couple boutique pedals from the store I linked too, some of them sound really good, but they're so damned expensive >:|

story of every guitarist's life.

So, from what I see, a DS-1 or 2 would be a good choice for the moment, but considering what I can get from the store I linked to, which pedals could I get?