Page 1 of 3
Use. Search. Bar.

Butthole Surfers.

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
Foo Fighters. (Love them though)

inb4 !!! (I think its an incredibly cleaver name, its fun and perfect for the band's music).
I love The String Cheese Incident and Butthole Surfers.

The worst is Scarlette.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
*Queues people getting pissy over band names because they like the band in question*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Karl Ruger
The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

Who in the hell came up with that?

I think its really creative and original. Its a lot better than The Jimi Hendrix band. Besides seeing Hendrix was an "experience".
Alabama Thunderpus*y.

Yes it's legit.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
The searchin' searchbars.

/lame searchbar joke
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by Blower_Crue
Panic At The Disco, Death Cab For Cutie, The Jonas Brothers,lil Wayne,fall Out Boy,bush

With the exception of DCFC, I don't see anything wrong with those names. Panic were named after a Smiths song, The Jonas Brothers are a simple name, Lil Wayne is a generic rapper name, Fall Out Boy is a pretty good name for the music they play and Bush is pretty normal

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Anything using the system "As Noun Verbs"

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
The Awesome

(Band that went to my high school, just another emo band that all the girls went crazy for and had no real substance or chance for success. Hilarious that they dropped out of school to pursue music, just to break up like 5 months later)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
GWAR. They're a hoot though haha.

Anal.C*nt - Stupid name also a hoot.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
Behold... The Arctopus
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Waking the Cadaver was voted one of the worst band names of '08 but personally I love it

worst names would be Chumbawumba or Wow, Owls!
EDIT: blower crue I hate your sig so much that I'm gonna wish the plague apon your family if you don't change it.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Mar 1, 2009,
iwrestledabearonce.

Seriously, WTF?
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
The Cunt Offensive. Local band, Slipknot-like masks/stage performance.

Got in major trouble when they fired some 'stainable' liquid off stage, and a bunch of soccer mums got all pissy about cleaning their little darlings' clothes.

And apparently it was all obscene...they played at some local fair...
Quote by x_thurston_x
The Awesome

(Band that went to my high school, just another emo band that all the girls went crazy for and had no real substance or chance for success. Hilarious that they dropped out of school to pursue music, just to break up like 5 months later)

Mine had a band like that. Their name was equally crap--Pathetically Me!, they were. They sucked pretty hard but a bunch of people liked them. (Most of which amounted to OMG STICK YOUR GUITAR IN MY VAGINA! banter.)

Srsly... Metallica is a terribly terrible band name. It would be like the Sex Pistols calling themselves Punklica.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Rock_Rebel
The Cunt Offensive. Local band, Slipknot-like masks/stage performance.

Got in major trouble when they fired some 'stainable' liquid off stage, and a bunch of soccer mums got all pissy about cleaning their little darlings' clothes.

And apparently it was all obscene...they played at some local fair...

This band is now my Hero.

I'm going to look for their myspace
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by SteveHouse

Srsly... Metallica is a terribly terrible band name. It would be like the Sex Pistols calling themselves Punklica.

So would hawthorne heights have to call themselves Emolica?
humble pie...
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ts; got a band?

not really. more of a solo-side project.
but you seem like one of those people, where if i told you, you would say THAT would be the worst name
Quote by SteveHouse
"Metallica" is an Italian term. It's the female for "metallic" (I mean a metallic thing).
ive thought of some bad ones while trying to think of good band names. i cant decide if ome are awesome or terrible. my favorite, even though im not entirely sure if its good or bad, is moral support hippo... lol
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
Quote by DannyRL
not really. more of a solo-side project.
but you seem like one of those people, where if i told you, you would say THAT would be the worst name

I would.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 3