So a little background, I've always seemed to have picked the girls that are insanely jealous of every little vagina in your life, regardless of age or species.

Why? No clue. And it's funny too because most of these girls end up cheating on me.

I even dated a chick that had an online boyfriend for 2 months, cyber sex and all. God did I regret the day that I hacked into her e-mail account to prove she signed up another e-mail account to myspace to spy on me through the eyes of an anonymous online hot stranger.

SO...

I'm dating a girl right now, things are great. I get bored a little, but don't we all.

Anyways, I swear to god i keep cheating on her in my dreams. I think I have an imaginary girlfriend. Every few nights I swear its a continuation. Just like high school.

I keep telling this girl (her name changes every night though) that I have a girlfriend, and yet she keeps flirting with me, and last night, she kissed me and I went with it!

Is this even normal? I swear every night, its the same girl, just different name, and different place, but same situation, and she even brings up things that happened in previous dreams.

Any similar experiences?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
wat

Nah, but seriously, wat.

EDIT: The laughing emoticons put me off, I didn't know what to feel. Though, upon further reading, it appears you are trying to tell us all that you have a girlfriend. Congratulations, ts. have a flower
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Last edited by titsmcgee852 at Mar 1, 2009,
You're a stud, even when you dream thurston.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So the only way we can be with you is in your dreams?
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Just wait until it happens with one of your vaginally-bestowed friends, as opposed to some nonexistent girl you dream up.

No, it's not abnormal. Just annoying.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Just don't tell your girlfriend.

That's not really weird, just think of what you feel in your dreams with those ladies and do that with your girl friend IRL.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
DERP Sparknotes etc.

Kidding...I can't say I've had a recurring dream of a single person where it keeps continuing. I think it's obvious you need something new in your life.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Wait wait...let me get this straight...

In your DREAMS, you are cheating on your REAL LIFE girlfriend with an IMAGINARY girl you met on the INTERNET...

Is that right?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wait wait...let me get this straight...

In your DREAMS, you are cheating on your REAL LIFE girlfriend with an IMAGINARY girl you met on the INTERNET...

Is that right?

Imaginary girl inspired by various pics I've found on the internet. Yes. Wish I could meet her
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Wow...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana