Page 1 of 2
Okay, first of all, I would like to apologize for my last thread on this. It came across as an attack on this kid's sexuality, which it was not. I do not agree with homosexuality, but I do not make fun of people because of it or include it in my opinion of a person, a nice guy is a nice guy and a prick is a prick, cut and dry. I did not make fun of this person. We did not get along, but I never picked on him. I will admit to hurling insults, occasionally containing references to his homosexuality, which I am not proud of. But I never picked on him and he was the one who started the minor beef between him and I.

Anyways, this kid at my school went and tried out for cheerleading. He had told some girls that he was going to shoot all of the cheerleaders if he didn't make the squad, which he didn't. The girls reported the threat and he was investigated. The police found that not only did he have access to a handgun, he had an entire hitlist of people, which included some people he didn't like, people that gave him a hard time (although this seems to be caused more by the fact that he's a prick than the fact that he's gay,) all of the cheerleaders, a couple of guys he had crushes on who refuse him, and, scarily enough, me.

This guy and I do not get along at all. He was always an ass to me for no apparent reason, until one day I threatened to whoop his ass (which I didn't want to do, I just wanted him to shut up.) He left me alone after that.

I really don't feel sorry for this kid, because he brought this on himself by being an asshole. There are other gay kids in our school that are left alone. But this guy was trying to show off and act tough by being an ass, so he caused nobody to like him.

Anyways, I'm really glad they stopped him, because he was ready to blow some fuking brains out, and would've done it by now otherwise.

There, I left out the part about the insult (I just thought it was funny, sorry for trying to bring in a little humor.) I felt like I should redo this so it didn't give the impression that I was being an immiture douche.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
I do not agree with homosexuality

...and then i stopped reading.

fag.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by hendrixism
apology accepted?

I guess you didn't read my last thread.
Let's put it this way, the way the story came across resulted in many, many comments like the one in my sig.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by classicrocker01
Okay, first of all, I would like to apologize for my last thread on this. It came across as an attack on this kid's sexuality, which it was not. I do not agree with homosexuality, but I do not make fun of people because of it or include it in my opinion of a person ... I never picked on him. I will admit to hurling insults, occasionally containing references to his homosexuality.

When you talk, words make sense.
You're*
Quote by Zugunruhe
...and then i stopped reading.

fag.

That's just as closed minded as a homophobe is.
Quote by classicrocker01

There, I left out the part about the insult (I just thought it was funny, sorry for trying to bring in a little humor.) I felt like I should redo this so it didn't give the impression that I was being an immiture douche.

I don't really see jokes about somebodys sexuality are okay tbh, it's something they can't change, and it's not their fault, they're still people.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by Survivalism
When you talk, words make sense.

Quote by Jesstaa
I don't really see jokes about somebodys sexuality are okay tbh, it's something they can't change, and it's not their fault, they're still people.

Cause the black jokes and dead baby jokes that float around here are

I would argue that point, but that's not what this is for.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Last edited by classicrocker01 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by classicrocker01
I guess you didn't read my last thread.
Let's put it this way, the way the story came across resulted in many, many comments like the one in my sig.

nah I read it.
Where the hell is bendystraw with a blogspot post?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by classicrocker01

Yes. This is exactly how most of us are responding to this thread.

See, because you called this person a fag and specifically described him as "this bi kid" when it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic and then made a thread talking about how you don't discriminate based on sexuality.
You're*
Last edited by Survivalism at Mar 1, 2009,
Uuuhhhh...

You still seem like the kind of person who makes it hard for people with alternative views. You bore me.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by hendrixism
nah I read it.

I tried not to sound like a prick, but completely failed.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by say-10
That's just as closed minded as a homophobe is.

no, i just dont like this guy because hes dumb. i dont dislike everyone of his particular idiot demographic. thats the difference.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Survivalism
Yes. This is exactly how most of us are responding to this thread.

See, because you called this person a fag and specifically described him as "this bi kid" when it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic and then made a thread talking about how you don't discriminate based on sexuality.

I thought it seemed relevant to why he may have been so pissed (because of other people, I don't bully)
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by classicrocker01
I really don't feel sorry for this kid, because he brought this on himself by being an asshole. There are other gay kids in our school that are left alone. But this guy was trying to show off and act tough by being an ass, so he caused nobody to like him.

And another thing, did you ever stop and think that maybe he's an asshole because of the horrible things you and other people say to him?

Quote by classicrocker01
I thought it seemed relevant to why he may have been so pissed (because of other people, I don't bully)

You only call him a "fag" on the internet then?
You're*
Quote by Zugunruhe
no, i just dont like this guy because hes dumb. i dont dislike everyone of his particular idiot demographic. thats the difference.

Feel free to explain what makes me so dumb. I am entitled to my opinions about homosexuality, just as you are. I've apologized for anyone who was offended, what more do you want.

And I don't like you either, so we're on the same page.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by Survivalism
And another thing, did you ever stop and think that maybe he's an asshole because of the horrible things you and other people say to him?

I have stated that I did not pick on him in any way, like I said, he was left alone until he started acting macho and trying to look cool by being an asshole.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by classicrocker01
I've apologized for anyone who was offended, what more do you want.

You're a complete mother fuccker and a twat, TS. I hate your spleen and I hope it ruptures, killing you slowly and painfully, after you've been captured and tortured through simultaneous waterboarding and bamboo shoots. I mean, I'm sorry if I offended you, just sayin'.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This doesn't need to turn into a thread about pro homosexuality vs no to homosexuality. He did state that there are gay kids at his school that aren't assholes and this guy is. There's assholes that are straight, gay, bi, and whatever. They're everywhere. He's not saying he was an asshole just cause he was gay. He says he doesn't bully so his beliefs on the matter shouldn't affect what the outcome of his story was anyway.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by JackalUK
Why not?

Because homosexuality is relevant and effects people and just plain matters in general. A lot like everything Bill O'Riley has ever said.

Quote by classicrocker01
I have stated that I did not pick on him in any way, like I said, he was left alone until he started acting macho and trying to look cool by being an asshole.

OK, I believe that you didn't bully him. You only do it on the internet so as to not get your ass kicked. And I'm sure that nobody ever bothered him until he started "acting macho." I mean, what the hell gives some faggot the right to act like a man?
You're*
You seem to contradicting yourself an awful lot.

You sound like a closet homophobe.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by classicrocker01

Yet throwing homosexuality related insults at him isn't bullying? Threatening him isn't bullying?
Quote by JackalUK
Why not?

I am a Christian, and it clearly says in the Bible that homosexuality is wrong.

See, this is the kind of rational discussion I was looking for. You guys are bitching so much about me not liking alternative views, yet you don't accept mine.

Survivalism: I have called him a fag to his face, using the term as in "annoying asshole," which is it's meaning around here.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

so.... basically, you could have left out his sexual preferences, and it would have been the same story, but shorter, yet you still wanted to stress your point that you don't care. way to go for not being a douche, TS!

/sarcasm
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by boreamor
Yet throwing homosexuality related insults at him isn't bullying? Threatening him isn't bullying?

He approached me with insults first, and I ignored him until he got to doing it so much that I told him to shut the hell up. He kept on and I made the empty threat to kick his ass to shut him up. I have already said that I do regret throwing insults including homosexuality, but I did not do this until he made fun of my hair, acne, and clothes.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Quote by classicrocker01

See, this is the kind of rational discussion I was looking for. You guys are bitching so much about me not liking alternative views, yet you don't accept mine.

Survivalism: I have called him a fag to his face, using the term as in "annoying asshole," which is it's meaning around here.

Oh. Well, in that case, you're not only a homophobic bully but a blatant liar. Good. I'm glad we got that all cleared up.

Also, don't ever cite the Bible as a source for your augment and then complain about this discussion being irrational. It's not that we don't accept you because you disagree with homosexuality. You know? Plenty of my friends and family don't, while I do. It's just that my friends and family don't openly and publicly taunt and threaten gay people and then wonder ignorantly why said gay people threatened to kill them.

Then again, I made out with a dude once so I should probably just be tied up and beaten immediately.
You're*
Quote by classicrocker01
He approached me with insults first, and I ignored him until he got to doing it so much that I told him to shut the hell up. He kept on and I made the empty threat to kick his ass to shut him up. I have already said that I do regret throwing insults including homosexuality, but I did not do this until he made fun of my hair, acne, and clothes.

Then in a way he was asking for it.... I mean, in the heat of an argument or soon to be fight, not many people pause for 10 seconds to think of which words they should piece together in order to not totally insult the other person. Lol.
ಥ_ಥ
I keep reading over the title and I keep thinking the title says "Apology/Perverted School Shooting" is there something wrong with me?
Quote by classicrocker01

Hahaha. Please, dude. Spare me the rationalization. We know you meant to demean him for his sexual orientation. I've done it before too. A gay dude I know hit a very special lady friend of mine in the face when she was trying to help him. I referred to him as a faggot. I do not refer to my other gay friends as such because I respect them. And it's totally because he's gay. I mean obviously other factors play into WHY I called him that. But it was certainly my intention to use that word because he deserved to be offended and degraded.

EDIT: I feel I should be clear about what I'm accusing myself and TS of: it's not that we were attacking them because they were gay. We just used a derogatory term for gays BECAUSE we were mad at them. It's a by-product of being angry about something else.
#DTWD
I dunno what I was after in the last thread, I guess I just thought it was relevant to why he was pissed, and the only reason I said something in this thread was to apologize for the last one.

BTW: Lovin' the irony primusfan. Glad to see someone still light-hearted in the Pit.

EDIT: IDK, we say around here, like when someone does something annoying, like spraying with an assload of Axe or Tag, "Oh, you ****ing faggot!" It's meant more as "you stupid asshat" around here. This is why it's hard to use lingo on the internet
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Last edited by classicrocker01 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by classicrocker01

Not to mention other worldly amounts of fictional crap in there. Homosexuality has been practiced since the times of the Ancient Greeks and then Jesus gives the ol' " " then it becomes taboo.

I'm not homosexual, but it definitely aint a sin. Most homosexuals can help it, it's a body chemical/brain thing.

Like when someone likes fat chicks, he was born with the tolerance of fat chicks.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Page 1 of 2