So my friends and I have come to the conclusion that the new Lamb of God album, Wrath, has great destructive ability

since i have downloaded/purchased this cd,

my headphones blew during "Dead Seeds"
my friends headphones also blew whilst listening to the album
my other friend's ipod died (completely) during "Reclamation"

and i just shorted out my newly updated sound system in my car during "Broken Hands"

anyone else have similar issues
(dont bother bashing the album/band, its a waste of your time, regardless of "how much free time you have")

btw the album is a pretty sweet listen
Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
It's not cursed, it just crushed you with it's HEAVY ****ING METAL!!!!!

I dont really like Lamb of God.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
The only way to get rid of the curse is to slaughter an alpaca wiiiiiiith...... a HERRING!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

its obviously the "Wrath" that Lamb of God tried to warn you about, but if they never made the album to warn you about this "Wrath" then you'd never have listened to this album and these things would have never happened to you and your friend, thus creating a huge time paradox.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
MAybe its s sign that you should start listening to good bands
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Quote by GizmoKaKa
its obviously the "Wrath" that Lamb of God tried to warn you about, but if they never made the album to warn you about this "Wrath" then you'd never have listened to this album and these things would have never happened to you and your friend, thus creating a huge time paradox.

Glimsom wrote:
I fell several hundred feet, and hit the ground, and then Batman appeared. He said "You gotta press the Y Button to fly." Then I woke up.
Quote by brandendude
MAybe its s sign that you should start listening to good bands

i put a disclaimer for a reason, gtfo

Edit: You're avatar is ****in green day, wtf??
Glimsom wrote:
Last edited by roarinflames at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by roarinflames
i put a disclaimer for a reason, gtfo

Was that reason for people to ignore it? If so... you're doing it awesome.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

ha ha
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
^^i know right
in all seriousness, the only reason i put the name of the band was cause i knew people would ask
i was kind of hoping most wouldnt be dicks about the choice though,
then again
its the pit

Edit: talking to the steve guy, not the billie joe fanboy
Glimsom wrote:
Last edited by roarinflames at Mar 1, 2009,