Page 1 of 2
Hey there pit. So there's a douche fag that's been hitting on my girlfriend. He's forced her to kiss him after she's pushed him away physically and when she doesn't comply he hits her or grabs her. Now if I had been there when these instances happened I would've murdered him but I wasn't. So I plan to beat the **** out of him at the next show. I'm not much of a fighter. Never really had any reason to. He's an emo kid that is bent on thinking his name is a number. He cut the sides of his mouth to "be like Chelsea grin". I just need some tips to get a quick knock out and inflict as much pain as possible. Thanks in advance.

Editcore: How should I punch so I don't do to much damage to my knuckles but still inflict pain?
Last edited by metabolicmaggot at Mar 1, 2009,
If the man is cutting his own face into a chelsea grin there is **** all you can do to phase him
tackle him, straddle him like you would be making out with a girl (legs on either side of him) (yes I know this sounds gay but trust me it works) and then swing your elbows into his facial region, or your fists work too but you may break knuckles.

or kick him in the balls.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Hmm.. shouldn't this be reported?

We're not your martial arts teacher you know.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Dont hurt him, he'll only get off on it.

Physically, he is a sadomasochistic superman. But emotionally, he is as weak as rice paper. [Rice paper? Why, Benji?]

Basically you can only hurt him emotionally, which will in turn cause him to hurt himself. It's the only way.

Or in Final Fantasy terms, think of him as always casting Reflect on himself. The only way to hurt him is to cast Reflect on yourself and bounce Firaga off yourself.

What a load of rubbish. Just punch him in the ****ing shins.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Hey there pit. So there's a douche fag that's been hitting on my girlfriend.

Wow, he must be really confused.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Hey there pit. So there's a douche fag that's been hitting on my girlfriend. He's forced her to kiss him after she's pushed him away physically and when she doesn't comply he hits her or grabs her. Now if I had been there when these instances happened I would've murdered him but I wasn't. So I plan to beat the **** out of him at the next show. I'm not much of a fighter. Never really had any reason to. He's an emo kid that is bent on thinking his name is a number. He cut the sides of his mouth to "be like Chelsea grin". I just need some tips to get a quick knock out and inflict as much pain as possible. Thanks in advance.

Editcore: How should I punch so I don't do to much damage to my knuckles but still inflict pain?

Why so serious? Be careful, this guy's got guns.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite

Why so serious? Be careful, this guy's got guns.

He can't use them. He's dead.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
There is however enough footage for him to make half a movie and a cameo! So he can still get you.
Quote by GizmoKaKa
tackle him, straddle him like you would be making out with a girl (legs on either side of him) (yes I know this sounds gay but trust me it works) and then swing knuckles into his face.

or kick him in the balls.

do this over and over and over again, do it in tell you can hear the bone and cartilage crunching every time you hit him and theres blood literally spraying out his face and the frantic flailing of his limbs turns into a mild twitching. obviously after trying to use words and reasoning and logic first
Quote by SacredxSuperman

why so serious?

lets put a on that face.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by metabolicmaggot

did it not occur to you that this is blatant SEXUAL HARASSMENT??!?!?!?!

get your gf to tell the police about it, or at the very least your school.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by Zugunruhe
why so serious?

lets put a on that face.

Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
why so serious?

lets put a on that face.

*E -high-five*
ಥ_ಥ
^This.

EDIT: Err... to the guy above the guy above me.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Mootallica

and then back to...

I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by myearshurt
Why are they always emo?

It's what the childish gob****es always call people they don't like
elbow to the nose will get him down first time

then humiliate him by seperating your ass cheeks, and putting his broken nose into your bumhole

p.s. let us know how it goes
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
besides the fact that no one answered his question properly...
if you cant fight..
try using your elbows
i am dead serious
if you end up in the clinch...use elbows instead of struggling
elbow to the head

(i've never done it before lol, never had to though)
Quote by im_hungry
Every single post you make on this bloody forum is about hating emos.

Is not....

and so I'm getting that elbows are quite good. Any tips on how to use them properly?
If he's laying on the floor, drive your elbow into his chest or face. The face will mutilate him, the chest could kill him (if you break a rib and it punctures a lung), and it will wind him, leaving him open to all kinds of attacks.

Personally, I'd throw him into a mosh pit and let the retards handle him.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
Watch UFC for a bit for a good idea of how if you really feel the need to be a badass...
Quote by Mootallica
If he's laying on the floor, drive your elbow into his chest or face. The face will mutilate him, the chest could kill him (if you break a rib and it punctures a lung), and it will wind him, leaving him open to all kinds of attacks.

Personally, I'd throw him into a mosh pit and let the retards handle him.

Well it'll be at a show so i was planning to get all pumped to rose funeral and then throw him in and let the beating ensue. Is getting really pumped a good idea?
shout out that your diabetic, than shriek/cry like a little girl and when hes turned away in disgust kick him in the spine, step on his neck and run
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by metabolicmaggot
8th grade ended.

Yeah them phases lol

Anyway, topic wise, like was said, if you can't throw a punch, your elbows. Watch UFC for good ideas when or if you've gotten him on the ground. And watch for the cops.
ಥ_ಥ
Last edited by arsonite at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Is not....

and so I'm getting that elbows are quite good. Any tips on how to use them properly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIafOjj9Vlc&feature=related

try this lol
ive never tried using elbows so yeah
but i reckon itll **** someone up
elbow to his emo face
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
Palms are the way to go, its the only way to inflict max damage without injuring yourself though try to minimze your hits, they will stun slightly and inflict deep tissue damage.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I thought the only way to fight an emo kid was to hold a mirror in front of him and tell him to read the pain on the face of the soul inside.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

pin him to the floor and make him drink bleach
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
If you've got fans, point him out onstage, and tell everyone to leave him bloody. When the pummeling starts, all you've got to do is play. Eh, it keeps YOU from getting all bruised and beaten, but as stated before, watch for cops.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by metabolicmaggot
8th grade ended.

After looking at your pictures, I can't say you're any better.
Seriously, you look like a douche.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Page 1 of 2