Hi, Im looking to buy either a Dimarzio tone zone or paf pro for the bridge position. It needs to be F-spaced as its going in a floyd equipped guitar. Needs to be black too.

Im in the UK. Let me know what youve got.

*No advertising in signature*
I have exactly what you are after all boxed and never wired.

Offer's? i would prefer trades atm. and you are gunna need to twist my arm to let it go .
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
i meant a tone zone.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Is it brand new boxed? I dont really have anything to trade, maybe a Dimarzio Virtual PAF but not sure on that one. How much are you after in ££?

Not heard from cliff_em_all so has anyone got any other offers?

Still looking, preferably a tone zone

not really looking for money or the other pickup, only really interested in pedals tbh.
Quote by ZanasCross

What have you got? Ive got a crybaby classic or an MXR Dime distortion which I might be tempted to trade.

Ha, sorry mate but ive just bought a wah a few months back (sod's law), and not really my kind of distortion..

Seriously man, do what i do to get my P/Up's, wait for a music expedition with the pickup make and seriously, pick them up for really cheap, if you buy in bulk you can get more off, im sure it would be good for your building projects
Quote by ZanasCross

Thanks for the heads up, how much does it usually cost for a ticket to one of those shows?

I usually buy all my pickups from the states but the exchange rate at the moment is pretty dire.

Soo i've been thinking and here it is...

I have 2 Dimarzio's, The black tone zone you're looking for,Bridge, F-SPACED, brand new still in box never wired only taken out for photo's. Ref. Num DP155

I also have an Air Norton neck in Cream, same story here only opened for pics, sound awesome in set and give a vintage look, the cream is apperntly harder to get hold of.

Standard pricing seem's to be £70-75

So maybe 60 each or 110 for the set?

These are brand new remember so saving 15 quid on each or 35 for a set is pretty good.
Quote by ZanasCross

Id only be after the tone zone, and £60 is quite a bit more than I was planning on spending. Plus I know you bought it for £50 :p