Just bought an Ipod Touch yesteday and now im trying to organise all my music on my computer and it just isn't working
Theres 5 albums for 1 album but the confusing thing is, is ALL of the information is the same apart from the track numbers which are ALL correct
Its really pissing me off and i need help, can anyone help? Thought id ask the pit as its the best place to go at times like this
Cheers
Gear:

Westone: Thunder 2
BOSS: Heavy Metal HM-2
Marlin: HML 10L
Peavey: Vypyr 30
There's a thread about this some where..

But have you tried selecting all the songs of one album at once and then changing the info, instead of doing it one by one? Usually works for me.
Quote by ALiFe
There's a thread about this some where..

But have you tried selecting all the songs of one album at once and then changing the info, instead of doing it one by one? Usually works for me.

I've tried it and ive already made sure all the albums names are exactly the same without spaces at the end
Gear:

haha that's what you get from downloading stuff illegally :p
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Quote by reckless1
Kind of a continuation of ^

Select all songs, go into the info and delete everything but the Artist name and Album Name. You can fill out the other info afterwards, but this will guarantee that they are recognized as one album.

Its finally working!!!
Thanks a lot mate =]
nd yeh, music off the internet is soooooo bad
Gear:

I didn't quite get the problem but make sure you first go trough them all idividualy and give them track numbers etc track 1 of x, 2 of x etc. Then you select allt he tracks, go to info and then make sure to fill in that they are part of a collection and teh same "albumartist" and "album". Then go to "Sorting" I think it's called and fill in some of the spaces there.
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Much easier if you carry your computer around with you, blasting your music off on the bus and other arousing public areas.
Screw the ipod.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Quote by reckless1
I'm anal-retentive with my music, so I deal with this alot

Same here. Another one to look out for is iTunes fondness for marking some albums as compilations when they're not and vice versa. That can be annoying, especially when you can't find an album on cover flow because it's hidden among the 'various artists'.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Quote by Bumcivilian
Same here. Another one to look out for is iTunes fondness for marking some albums as compilations when they're not and vice versa. That can be annoying, especially when you can't find an album on cover flow because it's hidden among the 'various artists'.

Thank you for reminding me of that I have sdtrks for Scrubs with a bunch of songs by Colin Hay, but I can't just find his stuff on my iPod because the albums are marked as comps...Gotta change that