Hello everybody.I'm going to change the neck pickup of my Jackson Dinky DK2 and need your advice!
This guitar has:

-Alder body
-Maple neck (24 frets)
-Rosewood fingerboard
-Floyd rose trem (lycensed)
-H-S-S configuration

It now has a Duncan Designed SC-101,but I'm looking for a warmer tone (I use it mostly for clean tones).In the bridge it has a Blues Saraceno PATB-3 humbucker,but I don't think the Patb-1 would fit...I'd like to have a neck pickup also good for solos,since sometimes the bridge pickup sounds too bright.
I play mainly rock and some punk (ac/dc,Skid row,Paramore,Gun's) and use a Digitech RP300 (don't know if it might be useful)
My choice was among the Little '59 and the Dimarzio Chopper (maybe an Air norton S?)
Any idea?If you have any other pickup to suggest,feel free to add!
There is a past which is gone forever. But there is a future which is still our own
sounds like the air norton s is wat you want , very warm, vintage vibe, smooth too

nice guitar btw, i have a jackson myself
And do you have an Air norton on your axe?
There is a past which is gone forever. But there is a future which is still our own
i wish, friend of mine has one, sounds nice, im stuck with EMGs D: , but if you have anymore questions theres a thread on this, just look it up in the thread collection in the stickies, im sure they will answer you`re question alot better than me
Could you please link me to that thread?I've found one in the forum but it's closed,no way to add questions...Thanks!
The Duncan lil 59 is great.

I would probably choose a Dimarzio YJM or Dimarzio Air Norton S.

both are great pickups. The YJM is a bit warmer and lower output than the Air Norton, but if your amp is up to par then that shouldn't be a problem at all.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
+1 for the lil 59
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Yes,my favourite is the little '59,but I heard it's a bit muddy.Any experience about that?
if you have to bass maxed out and the gain to a level where is the sound is starting to get muddy, yeah easily. But if you have a decent gain level and eq levels then you should be fine
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Well,I know that choosing a pickup is quite difficult since there are a lot of parameters to consider (the amp first of all),but in your opinion the little '59 is good for solos?It's a ceramic magnet,I have experience only with Alnico...
great for soloing
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Thank you.Do you have it?On which guitar?
I had it. I really loved it. But sold the guitar.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Really, you cant go very wrong with that pickup. It just is a very decent one. Used by ALOT of pro players. So it wont be useless, thats for sure. Just buy it and test it, there's a big chance you'll find it awesome. And if you dont, you can easily resell it or try to swap with someone for another pickup.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl