ive got a fair amount of pedals now, and im planning to get a few more in the coming months, so i need some way to pwoer them all without 9V batteries.

i dotn really want to buy a pedal board as ive heard that its often cheaper and more useful to your needs if you make your own.

so basically, how should i got about making one?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Get something like a Visual Sound OneSpot (perhaps a bit less than 30 quid) and then make your own pedalboard from wood/plywood/MDF + carpet/tolex/leather/whatever cover material. Use velcro to attach the pedals to the board.

In all that should come to about 30 to 40 pounds.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Silver-spear94
on second thought. im lazy. im probably just going to get this...

http://machinehead.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/26_114/products_id/659

Are you ****ting me? First of all that only works with boss pedals, second of all that's overpriced as hell. Built your own for Christ's sake! If you're too lazy to put velcro on a board that's really pathetic.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
also dont get anything from machine-head there usless go to stevenages coda-music there much cheaper and nicer there aswell
coda-music.co.uk
=========

Nathnialm

====
Quote by Nathanialm
also dont get anything from machine-head there usless go to stevenages coda-music there much cheaper and nicer there aswell
coda-music.co.uk

got my GCB-95 from Coda.

i know both stores well.

but im personally aquainted with the owner of machine head, and i get pretty good discounts too.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

plus. can you guys recommend someplace i could get a power supply from?

and yeah they are a bit overpriced.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

i just got a piece of plywood and cut it down and then put another piece at one end so its propped up so i can put a power brick under it. it works wonders but it needs to be bigger. oh yeah i use Velcro strips too to hold down the petals too
Dude, get like a 30 x 16 piece of wood, another 30 x 4 piece of wood and nail them together. Get velcro or carpet and a powerstrip/one spot, bam pedalboard
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab