Page 1 of 2
I have seen the Jonas Brothers movie and it is great. At first, I thought it was going to be a teenie bopper fest and not worth seeing, but after going to see it I would rank it up there with A Hard Days Night, as it borrows from the script a bit.

The only complaint I have is there was a lot of stuff going on like fireworks and going up poles and they should have had more concert clips.

Going into the movie, Nick Jonas was my favorite of all The Jonas Brothers. I didn't think Joe even knew how to play the guitar. Slash makes a surprise cameo and shows Joe some riffs.

After seeing the movie Joe Jonas is my favorite Jonas Brother. He's handsome and he can sing and do tricks. He stood back to back with his brother and he did some jumps. And he can play tambourine. I think Joe seems to be a bit obsessed with girls. He met those ladies in the car and his brothers had to get him. It looked like he was trying to peek up Taylor Swift's skirt on stage.

On the way to the movie I was looking forward to screaming, but I never screamed. You need more people around you to scream.

I do have two complaints though.

Like why the brothers don't ever have a war against each other. There are two that have curly hair. The same two play guitar. Don't they try to kick the other one out of the band?

Also, I don't get how they go to school. They must go to a private school. I don't think they'd last a day at school because the girls would all be "Oh my God!"

All in all, I give the Jonas Brothers 3D Movie an A-. It was very good but had a few holes in the plot.

God Bless
Last edited by Roman Noodler at Mar 1, 2009,
This is one of those times where I wish I had a big hole to put you in and a pile of 1000 burgers to pelt at you.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I thought it was better than the Godfather. But that's not saying alot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I hate you for hating slash, and liking the Jonas Brothers.

I reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy hope you're bein sarcastic.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
this has to be trollin

EDIT: on reading his profile and previous posts I'm worried he might be serious
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Last edited by alex-led-zepp91 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by JackalUK
Your either a 14 yr old girl... or clinically insane...

He's religious.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I think it's safe to assume this person is being sarcastic, either that or the end of the world is nigh.
Going into the movie, Nick Jonas was my favorite of all The Jonas Brothers. I didn't think Joe even knew how to play the guitar. Slash makes a surprise cameo and shows Joe some riffs. I think Slash should have been left out of the movie, as he is not a good role model and a poser who pretends to be this guy who struggled to be a rock star when his parents were in the business and he had everything handed to him.

what? even if that were in any way even partially true, which it is nowhere close to being, what the f*cking hell do you call the jonas brothers?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I am giving my opinion. I do not hate anyone. I am a born again Christian and have nothing but love for everyone and all living things around me.

I do not hate Slash. I am just disapointed that he portrays a charachter when his true persona is that of a wealthy upbringing. I wish he would find God, as The Jonas Brothers have. It is a shame he does not portray his true self. Jesus could have pretended he was not the son of God and would not have died for our sins, but stayed true to himself because he had the strength of God.

I am not trying to make this about religion, but I do see The Jonas Brothers being successfull and doing philanthropic deads and helping a lot of people. They are talented kids and great people. Even if you are not religious, you have to respect that.

(If you are not religious but would like to learn about the life and teachings of Jesus please feel free to message me).

That being said, The Jonas Brothers have a possitive message for everyone. As I have said, before I found Jesus and was reborn as a new person I spent many years in prison and came face to face with some notorious convicts at Concoran and SQ. Today I am happy and living an honest life and take peace in groups like The Jonas Brothers spreading a possitive message.

God Bless. Give the movie a chance.
Last edited by Roman Noodler at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
He's religious.

Its a he!? wow...where have I been? that anties up the creepiness factor
Quote by alex-led-zepp91
this has to be trollin

EDIT: on reading his profile and previous posts I'm worried he might be serious

He's interesting. I'll give him that much.
This will be good
Quote by TobyFellrunners
I'm seriously doubting this, he just seems to be a really dedicated troll. I mean his back story just seems too made up to believe.

Either that or he seriously knows his Bible. He posted pretty much a third of the bible in another thread some time ago and preached about God. Well well. He's a character.
I am recently released from prison after serving 25 years of a sentence for drugs, second degree murder and other offenses after a long crime life.

I am now a speaker about keeping straight and about God.

I spent 10 years in San Quinten and 15 at Corcoran State Prison.

Now I spead the ord of God and play guitar and try to save youngsters from a similar path.
Quote by SweatyMushrooms

I'm with this guy.

I can join in too? Kthanx.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I have edited out my commentary on Slash's cameo to keep the review unbised. I do think it is fair to say Slash also likes The Jonas Brothers, as he was a surprise cameo.
Quote by Roman Noodler
I have edited out my commentary on Slash's cameo to keep the review unbised. I do think it is fair to say Slash also likes The Jonas Brothers, as he was a surprise cameo.

Don't do drugs.
Quote by Rhoads_1096
TS is a girl or a child rapist

Well he/she's been in jail apparently. Rapist is possible.
He's Religious!?! :stickpoke

This calls for a bible fight!
My Gear
Jackson Pro Series DK2M
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX AD50VTXL Valvetronix Amp
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Originally Posted By iron_maiden93

He wants to rape us....He raped me

Jesus Christ you have confused me,
Cornered wasted, blessed and used me,
Forgive me girls I am confused,
Stiff and pissed and lost and loose

NO THAT AIN'T SPAM. BILLY MAYS HERE. I'M ADVERTISING THE NATIONAL, AS OPPOSED TO WATCHING THE JONAS BROTHERS MOVIE, AND HAVING YOUR C**K REMOVED WITH A PAIR OF SILVER PINCERS, PURCHASED BY THE JONAS BROTHERS FOUNDATION FOR SPAYED AND NEUTERED HUMANS> GET SOME ON THREE...
1!
2!
3!
GET SOME
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Awesome. Better then the Hannah Montana movie?

I have not yet seen that movie, although I do like the show. I am not really a country music fan and Billy Ray Cyrus is not my type of singer. So I am sad to say I have a little bias against her which is unfair but I like her songs and music.

I am going to see it next Saturday night (I am on parole and can only leave for work and for a movie every Saturday and need to check in b y 9pm).

When I see it I will review.

Well, I am off to teach my sunday school class then 11 o'clock service then bible study until 5pm. God Bless and have a nice day friends.
Quote by Roman Noodler
I am giving my opinion. I do not hate anyone. I am a born again Christian and have nothing but love for everyone and all living things around me.

I do not hate Slash. I am just disapointed that he portrays a charachter when his true persona is that of a wealthy upbringing. I wish he would find God, as The Jonas Brothers have. It is a shame he does not portray his true self. Jesus could have pretended he was not the son of God and would not have died for our sins, but stayed true to himself because he had the strength of God.

I am not trying to make this about religion, but I do see The Jonas Brothers being successfull and doing philanthropic deads and helping a lot of people. They are talented kids and great people. Even if you are not religious, you have to respect that.

(If you are not religious but would like to learn about the life and teachings of Jesus please feel free to message me).

That being said, The Jonas Brothers have a possitive message for everyone. As I have said, before I found Jesus and was reborn as a new person I spent many years in prison and came face to face with some notorious convicts at Concoran and SQ. Today I am happy and living an honest life and take peace in groups like The Jonas Brothers spreading a possitive message.

God Bless. Give the movie a chance.

i dont see you lasting long here.

also, what are you basing the stuff in bold on? especially the slash part. slash did have a poor upbringing, and i'd like to know how you figured otherwise. besides, the jobros sure as hell didnt have a poor upbringing.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Roman Noodler
I have not yet seen that movie, although I do like the show. I am not really a country music fan and Billy Ray Cyrus is not my type of singer. So I am sad to say I have a little bias against her which is unfair but I like her songs and music.

I am going to see it next Saturday night (I am on parole and can only leave for work and for a movie every Saturday and need to check in b y 9pm).

Well, I am off to teach my sunday school class then 11 o'clock service then bible study until 5pm. God Bless and have a nice day friends.

Cavetroll is obvious.
Quote by Roman Noodler

Great just great.
Quote by thewho65

:reported:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This was going to be great