So I'm changing my strings from .10s to .11s. About 3-4 months ago it was changed from .9s to .10s, and the bridge was fixed at that point. Will I need new springs to put in the .11s and keep the bridge down or will I be able to lower it by tightening the springs or whatever I must do?
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
I didnt have anything planned out, and I didn't know **** about improvising, so it was like "OH SHI- SOLO TIME" so I kerry-kinged it.
You'll need to tighten the springs in the cavity on the back. Turn in small increments and tune up until it settles down right.
Quote by Mazzakazza
You'll need to tighten the springs in the cavity on the back. Turn in small increments and tune up until it settles down right.

this. If it won't sit flush with the body, try adding another spring.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
yeah you just need to tighten the springs back a little bit at a time till you have it level. its all in the art of ballance so to speak.
lolzz dont tigthen the springs IMO

i put damned .10's on my damned floyd rose... tried to tigthen the springs but they got tooo tight. i suggest you should put maybe 4 springs on the back. thats sucks, i know. but from my experience, it depends on what guitar u have. you should have a spare spring. try tightening the springs first.. if that doesnt work add another spring.

/topic