Now, I'm just about the only one in my school who doesn't listen to hardcore music. I respect some of it, but not into it. Now, this s***hole of a band is all anyone listens to. To prove i'm not crazy, can someone back me up on how bad this is?

http://www.myspace.com/****ingcurbstomp

I honestly think its the worst thing i've ever heard.
Who cares? Let em play what they want.

Edit: You have to fix the link, the post edits it. Anyways, the guitar blows, what do they have the thing tuned to and how do the strings stay on it?
Last edited by \m/Angus\m/ at Mar 1, 2009,
as much as I like Hardcore, that sucked balls

*btw the link is censored fools*
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Mar 1, 2009,
We're CURBSTOMP! and yes we are indeed, better then you. We're from Ronkonkoma. WE REFUSE TO BOOK AT TRAXX. **** THAT ****. we're not trying to fit in with anyone. dont tell us that we are. you don't ****ing know us. don't judge us based upon any previous bands we were in. if you hate curbstomp and you hate Team Dead, seriously go **** yourself and don't bother talking to us. We know we are better than you. We know our recordings suck, but we're going to get better recordings and you're gunna **** piss and cum yourself when you hear it. Get the **** Ready Mother ****er. CURBSTOMP 09.

well that's mature. also their member pictures and the name itself is making me think they're 12-13 years old.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Holy ****, I suddenly want to curbstomp a puppy. I think Myspace should filter who they allow to post music lol
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.