Im finally replacing strings on my Fender Acoustic. I would like to know which strings the UG community would reccomend for a higher, more vibrant tone in the guitar. I've been using D'aDarrio light strings, they sounds good. I would just like to know what everyone else thinks?
You'll get lots of different answers for a question like that. You're basically asking for peoples opinions.

Opinions will differ but to get your answer you're probbaly best experimenting.
I like my D's, but if your looking to try something new check out some Elixers. They have a really really distinct sound.

Personally I like how they sound on Martins (four friends have them on their Martin's and I love the sound more than they 2 guys who use D's and Martin Brands)

On my Breedlove I'm not so sure I love them. I'm probably going to put D's on next time i restring.

So yeah, try some Elix's.
I always go back to martin SP 11's.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Go with Elixers...when i first put those on my Fender acoustic it made the tone just full and vibrant....it is amazing how long those strings hold their tone.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Cleartone and Elixirs are amazing! Sound quality is unreal, and they don't rust like Slinky's.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1055204

4th link.

My fav strings are the Eric Clapton Martin Signatures(they're not just a gimmick) and Cleartone EMPs for coated strings.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.