I got no idea, but thanks for the info, I had no clue!
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Must have been today, because I'm pretty sure I didn't see them there yesterday. Makes sense too, 1st of the month and all.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
some of those guitars are VERY expensive though, more expensive than custom shop Gibsons...
Edit: actually, the only ones more expensive than the gibson custom shops are the JH and KH ESP models and the horizon girl guitar.
Last edited by randomhero93 at Mar 1, 2009,
They're also carrying Fulltone pedals now too. I don't know if that's old news or not.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
thats freaking awesome. now if they just had guitar center in louisville...
we got this faggot ass store willis music here that sells junky guitars, that might as well be factory b-stocks in their condition. and their amps are all junk.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
WHAT THE ****KKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS GUNNA BUY A M401 BUT AHHHHHHHH THEY WERNT SELLING THEM BEFORE NOOOO =[[[[[[[[[[[[... haha sorry about that
Quote by randomhero93
some of those guitars are VERY expensive though, more expensive than custom shop Gibsons...

not all are expensive though! You can get a nice EC-1000 deluxe for $900. totally worth it. pwns regular les pauls.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
thats freaking awesome. now if they just had guitar center in louisville...
we got this faggot ass store willis music here that sells junky guitars, that might as well be factory b-stocks in their condition. and their amps are all junk.

Haha I live just south of Cincinnati and we have a Willis music as well.
As my one of my old guitar teachers used to say, "Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats."
Quote by Soul Eater
They're also carrying Fulltone pedals now too. I don't know if that's old news or not.

it looks like they're new since all the pedals say "NEW" under it.
Quote by paintballcrazy7
not all are expensive though! You can get a nice EC-1000 deluxe for $900. totally worth it. pwns regular les pauls.

read my edit
Quote by randomhero93
read my edit

ah ok
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
I know! I saw that this morning when I was surfing the website. Pretty damn cool!
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again,
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when.