Marshall DSL401 in absolutely mint condition.

It's never been gigged and I've rarely even played it. I bought it as I joined a band but it all folded before we even got to our first gig and it's simply far more amp than I need for the tiny room I practice in. It now has a full set of JJ Tesla valves and a Celestion G12T speaker. This gives the amp more bottom end and greater articulation over the standard amp.

£300

If you have any questions, by all means get in touch.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
dont suppose you are looking for trades?
got anything in mind?
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Sorry, at this stage I don't really need an amp urgently at all as the GNX3K suits my needs. When I do get another amp it will probably be a Vypyr and I guess that is too new to trade.
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
damn, just looking for a nice tube amp..only got a schecter c1 hellraiser for trade
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
PM me if you have any questions as I'd be happy to answer them. The amp really is as new in terms of condition and obviously sounds better than new with the upgrades that have been made.
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
That may well be possible. I don't want to hold it just to be let down obviously but if you certainly want it then I don't mind waiting a month - it's not like I'm in a desperate rush to buy anything else.
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
If you can get me a shipping estimate and PM me (or get me on MSN) I'll give you an on the spot answer.

Cheers
Are you sure about sending it by Parcel Force or similar? I don't mind getting the quote but it's not exactly small and it weighs quite a bit too. I'm not even sure what I could pack it in that would be that strong and secure!
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Unfortunately I dont have access to a car.
If you notify UPS that the item is unpacke,d I think they can provide packing materials, but I'm not positive. I'll ask around see if anyone would be willing to drive me down to pick up at the beginning of April though, and I'll get back to you by the end of the day to let you know if you dont mind.

Thanks,

Drum