ive been looking into getting one of these, because i play alot of RATM and audioslave songs, which i know use the whammy pedal.

i was wondering what other bands/artists use the whammy pedal? so when i get one i wont be limited to RATM/audioslave songs

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Buckethead
Steve vai
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
i could be wrong on this, so correct me if i am, but i believe Jack white from the white stripes used one.

EDIT: ^^ damn, beaten to it
Matt Bellamy of Muse
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
David Gilmour, check out Marooned, or half of his new Gdansk album.
A LOT of people use this pedal, but like they've said the only people I know that used it extensively are RATM, Audioslave, and Jack White. But there's a bunch of others, and it's incredibly useful. It's definitely not a novelty. Almost all guitarists have or have had one somewhere on their board at one time or another.

all these, plus i think dethklok, if I'm not mistaken.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Who cares? Just uses it whenever you feel like it. Did you buy a guitar just so you could play covers? Nope....

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.