...I need a good BJ song.

Now before you run off on me, I'll explain a little. My new GF has just found out that I play the guitar, and she loves it. I've played for her a bit and we've gone out and done the whole thing.

The thing, something about her, and her history, tells me that she may offer one while I play for her....and that's where I'm stumped.

I need a song that will be easy enough to play given the...circumstances, yet still be somewhat recognizable or at least sound romantic.

God forbid I pull out smoke on the water or sunshine of your love XD

So, any ideas?

Edit-And for those of you who do not understand the first sentance of this post, please leave immediately and save your childhoods.
Last edited by Speachami at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by Speachami
...I need a good BJ song.

Now before you run off on me, I'll explain a little. My new GF has just found out that I play the guitar, and she loves it. I've played for her a bit and we've gone out and done the whole thing.

The thing, something about her, and her history, tells me that she may offer one while I play for her....and that's where I'm stumped.

I need a song that will be easy enough to play given the...circumstances, yet still be somewhat recognizable or at least sound romantic.

God forbid I pull out smoke on the water or sunshine of your love XD

So, any ideas?

Edit-And for those of you who do not understand the first sentance of this post, please leave immediately and save your childhoods.

So basically you're saying you're gf a musician *****?
Quote by pervy_the_clown
So basically you're saying you're gf a musician *****?

Not helping....
kings of leon's, sex on fire sounds about right.

or you know you could build up to intimacy by communicating and showing love and mutual respect over time.

oh wait, this is ug
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Speachami
The thing, something about her, and her history, tells me that she may offer one while I play for her....
That part is worrying to say the least.
Ben Harper's version of Sexual Healing.

PRetty easy to play, should set the mood.
Do "I Cum Blood" by Cannibal Corpse. You know you want to.
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
Can't she wait until after? I would botch up anything real bad if someone tried to give me a BJ, mid-song.

If that isn't an option, my suggestions are "Caress Me Down," or "Right Here in my Arms," by HIM.

...or "Da Dip," by Freak nasty.

EDIT: Actually, Da Dip wouldn't be quite right, because it has more to do with straight up nailin' it, rather than BJ's.

EDIT AGAIN: This is probably the most interesting thread I've seen in a month.
Last edited by GC Shred Off at Mar 1, 2009,
Uhh, just to clarify, I only have an acoustic guitar, and I'm not really looking for straight up romantic lyrics, just romantic chords. Kinda like Tears in heaven without all the annoying bass notes.
Play a song she likes. Chances are if you she likes you, it doesnt matter what you play, the end result will be the same.
Mate, you might aswell pound your face into your guitar wildly, because no matter what you play, thats how it's going to end up sounding.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."