Page 1 of 2
ok if this belongs in a different thread just let me know and ill delete it

i called my ex yesterday. i havent talked to her for about a month cause i needed a break. you might be wondering why i still talk to her. since we moved really far apart we couldnt see her again. i wasnt allowed to see her anyways (thats a different story). we would of still been together if none of this happened. well shortly after i got a message from her saying she never forgot me. i didnt forget her either so ive been talking to her ever since.

anyways, when i called her she has changed ALOT. she was pretty much insane. she said something like "everything has been falling apart. sometimes i cut myself and watch the blood drip hoping i wont wake up. i need you." i got her to say she wouldnt cut herself anymore (hopefully) and got her to laugh a little.

the thing is i wont be always be there to make sure shes ok. i hardly have any time to talk because ive been busy. also im kinda unhappy that i brought this upon myself again, not that i dont care about her. shes falling for me all over again and this is only going to make this happen all over again. god, im so confused...
Quote by Mazzakazza
relationship thread is that way.
then why click on the thread?

yeh yeh

edit: jerk
Don't believe her. This is what we call an attention wh*re.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by burrit0
then why click on the thread?

yeh yeh

edit: jerk

Quote by atr5557
ok if this belongs in a different thread just let me know and ill delete it

Learn to read Op's post.
this same thing happened with my girl, the cutting and all...

Luckily she lives near me, and I can see her and make her feel better

BUT, what you need to be able to do is ask her about all her insecurities, and tell her why she shouldn't be insecure about those things (If they're small and trivial, like my girlfriend's were) if they're large, deep rooted issues, you're out of luck, unfortunately.

Unless you're some sort of psychiatrist

hope it all works out dude.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Mazzakazza
My posts were the same.
no...

you looked like an idiot before you edited it

yeh yeh
lol will you ever stop being an asshole burrit0?
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by atr5557

i called my ex yesterday. i havent talked to her for about a month cause i needed a break. you might be wondering why i still talk to her. since we moved really far apart we couldnt see her again. i wasnt allowed to see her anyways (thats a different story). we would of still been together if none of this happened. well shortly after i got a message from her saying she never forgot me. i didnt forget her either so ive been talking to her ever since.

..are you possessed?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
..are you possessed?

no im just worried about her. i still loved her at the time
WTF! is nobody normal anymore? jesus, if she really wanted to die, she could slice her neck open pretty easy. Watching tiny bits of blood trickle from your arm is attention seeking.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by atr5557

no dummy, he asked that because you said "we could not see her" in the fashion of someone like Gollum, who was sort of double/split personality.

*whoosh* waaaaay over his head
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
WTF! is nobody normal anymore? jesus, if she really wanted to die, she could slice her neck open pretty easy. Watching tiny bits of blood trickle from your arm is attention seeking.

dude thats not cool
Quote by meet puppets

I lol'd.

Dude, she's nuts. Tell her you got a new cell phone and give her the number to the psych-ward at her nearest hospital.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by poopsmith666
this same thing happened with my girl, the cutting and all...

Luckily she lives near me, and I can see her and make her feel better

BUT, what you need to be able to do is ask her about all her insecurities, and tell her why she shouldn't be insecure about those things (If they're small and trivial, like my girlfriend's were) if they're large, deep rooted issues, you're out of luck, unfortunately.

Unless you're some sort of psychiatrist

hope it all works out dude.

The only sane comment in this thread, hah. 100% agree with this in all seriousness.

Still might be an attention catcall, but none the less something's up with her.
Don't worry, what the kids call "cutting" is harmless. No one's going to die from some skin deep scratches on their arm. (make themselves pretty ugly though).

It's not your job to make someone not hurt themselves, it's not even part of your responsibility as a friend. In fact, the more you chat with her, the more she'll be egged on to continue this behavior. She's kinda like a troll, the more you respond seriously to her the more she's going to embrace this stupid ****. If you're really concerned then stop talking to her. Or change the subject immediatly every time she brings this little hobby of hers up.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Don't worry, what the kids call "cutting" is harmless. No one's going to die from some skin deep scratches on their arm. (make themselves pretty ugly though).

It's not your job to make someone not hurt themselves, it's not even part of your responsibility as a friend. In fact, the more you chat with her, the more she'll be egged on to continue this behavior. She's kinda like a troll, the more you respond seriously to her the more she's going to embrace this stupid ****. If you're really concerned then stop talking to her. Or change the subject immediatly every time she brings this little hobby of hers up.

like i said, i did stop talking to her about a month. i just felt like checking up on her and yeah, this happened
Quote by raevin
The only sane comment in this thread, hah. 100% agree with this in all seriousness.

Still might be an attention catcall, but none the less something's up with her.

thank you dude

trust me on this fellas. I have personal experience...
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by burrit0
no...

you looked like an idiot before you edited it

yeh yeh

I don't even know you, and I hate you.

But seriously; tell someone that lives near her and let them know. You can't even be there for her as you live in a galaxy far far away.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I don't even know you, and I hate you.

trust, he is a well established asshole and spamming troll in the metal forum already
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by JohnnyGenzale

But seriously; tell someone that lives near her and let them know. You can't even be there for her as you live in a galaxy far far away.

our parents cant find out about this since were not allowed to see eachother. damn
Quote by atr5557
our parents cant find out about this since were not allowed to see eachother. damn

Why not?
Otherwise; her friends?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Why not?
Otherwise; her friends?

long story. i dont know any of her friends where she lives. also she said one of her friends does it to . wow just forget about it
You guys must both be pretty young if "parents" won't let you's see each other. Best thing you can do is move on, as tough as it sounds, but if you stick around this type of girl will drive you nuts right along with her then someday you'll wake up and be like "wow, that was a waste of five years of my life" Some people just can't be helped b/c they refuse to help themselves and it's noone else's fault but their own no matter who they try to blame things on.

Sometimes it's wise to trust your elders.
Quote by atr5557

I'm talking about what I quoted.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by linksys24
You guys must both be pretty young if "parents" won't let you's see each other. Best thing you can do is move on, as tough as it sounds, but if you stick around this type of girl will drive you nuts right along with her then someday you'll wake up and be like "wow, that was a waste of five years of my life" Some people just can't be helped b/c they refuse to help themselves and it's noone else's fault but their own no matter who they try to blame things on.

Sometimes it's wise to trust your elders.

not exactly. we cant see eachother because my parents have a 'reason'. her sister is a drug addict and has been to jail so my parents thought she was a bad influence. i mean, c'mon im dating her, not her sister . plus now we live hundreds of miles apart so its pretty much impossible. yeah, im screwed
TS, going to PM you something you may or may not find helpful. Sites about self injury including how to help friends or family who self injure.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
dude the same exact thing happened to me with a girl a little bit ago, except she didn't move and I still saw her around town on a regular basis... basically just tough it out man, try to move on. do extra stuff with your friends. try not to think about her. move all the stuff regarding her you have into a drawer or something. took me about 6 months but i still got over her.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
Quote by atr5557
not exactly. we cant see eachother because my parents have a 'reason'. her sister is a drug addict and has been to jail so my parents thought she was a bad influence. i mean, c'mon im dating her, not her sister . plus now we live hundreds of miles apart so its pretty much impossible. yeah, im screwed

sounds a lil like you havnt bothered to explain into detail to your parents about this girl u hav a thing for... that will in no possible way help your situation.

1st explain to parents you have feelings for her and if they dont support you then tell them to eat it, just in a more respectable way so your not grounded for weeks

2nd try to figure out whats bothering the girl, and if you can, help her and make her feel good about herself, things will turn around in weeks if not days, if its serious such as parents divorcing or anything like that, kind of out of your hands

iv been in both types of relations where theres small problems and big problems, although unable to change the big problems obviously, usually your presence=cheering her up, and can actually make your relationship so much stronger.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by meet puppets

your a dick, but I lol'd.

try to talk to her and let her know someday she will find someone for her, that what she feels for you will pass and shes still young.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by SweatyMushrooms
Drink her blood. Being a vampire is br00talz.

yeah of course
Quote by atr5557
thanks for the help everybody

I PMed you on profiles, not forums, by the way Just figured I'd better let you know as you might not check your profile 'cause you don't have anything on it
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2