There's no way you're 16 and cannot spell "Cheapest". Therefore I refuse to help you, as I don't help lairs.

PS: You won't find a truly cheap one.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
There's no way you're 16 and cannot spell "Cheapest". Therefore I refuse to help you, as I don't help lairs.

I will take this opportunity to tell you you're an idiot for correcting a person's spelling and then turning around and spelling the word 'liar' incorrectly. You sir, are fail.
Quote by Soroki
I will take this opportunity to tell you you're an idiot for correcting a person's spelling and then turning around and spelling the word 'liar' incorrectly. You sir, are fail.

There is, however, a difference between the inversion of two letters, which continue to spell two separate but correct words, and misspelling a word that has been in the average English speakers vocabulary since before fifth grade (if you're an American, I'm not sure what that would be for the English across the pond).

Also, if you're going to try to call someone an idiot for slipping up two letters, do it with correct grammar or shut the **** up and leave. Or better yet, kill yourself.

So, in honesty, you sir have failed and are the idiot.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Last edited by zekk at Mar 1, 2009,
^ Quit spamming

Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Probably an Agile Intrepid model

This man is correct.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Probably an Agile Intrepid model

+1
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
+2 on the Intrepid.
zekk and Soroki, gtfo unless you have something useful to say.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
+3 on the intrepid...although they're sold out for the time being. But $675 is going to be hard to beat for an 8-string.
Quote by eyebanez333
+3 on the intrepid...although they're sold out for the time being. But $675 is going to be hard to beat for an 8-string.

Indeed.The only model close to that price is the limited run of the 8 string hellraiser model,but that's 900-1000 USD.LTD also makes one near that price I believe,then there's the used market where you could probably find the 8 string Ibanez prestige model for around 1000 USD or so.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I remember when this board was about guitars and not spelling....

Anyway, I'd say the Agile Intrepid model!
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
thank you for the help guys and sorry about the spelling im not good at it .
ibanez apparently make a decent one for just over1000 us, cant remember who was telling me about it.
Quote by zekk

Liars*

Sorry, had to be done:p
Ibanez builds a great 8 string for about $1,699 currently.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by zekk
There is, however, a difference between the inversion of two letters, which continue to spell two separate but correct words, and misspelling a word that has been in the average English speakers vocabulary since before fifth grade (if you're an American, I'm not sure what that would be for the English across the pond).

Also, if you're going to try to call someone an idiot for slipping up two letters, do it with correct grammar or shut the **** up and leave. Or better yet, kill yourself.

So, in honesty, you sir have failed and are the idiot.

I've decided that you're a troll... and a dumb ass.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
why would you want a cheap 8 string?

just like a 6 string, the cheap ones will be more uncomfortable and harder to play. 8 strings are hard enough anyway.

Agile.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
why would you want a cheap 8 string?

just like a 6 string, the cheap ones will be more uncomfortable and harder to play. 8 strings are hard enough anyway.

Agile.

Because not everyone has the money to spend on a high end model,obviously.Dropping a large amount of money on an ERG when you're not sure if you'll use it in the long run doesn't make any sense.It's much better to get a "cheaper" model and use it to get used to the extra strings then upgrade at a later date.Also,the only thing cheap about Agile is their price,they make solid workhorse guitars for a good price.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Because not everyone has the money to spend on a high end model,obviously.Dropping a large amount of money on an ERG when you're not sure if you'll use it in the long run doesn't make any sense.It's much better to get a "cheaper" model and use it to get used to the extra strings then upgrade at a later date.Also,the only thing cheap about Agile is their price,they make solid workhorse guitars for a good price.

+1

8 strings dont come in low quality high production models as is. When you buy one it's a matter of brand preference, not necessarily money... unless we're talking about Onis.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio