Hey guys, I have a Technics EX-300 stereo reciever and it keeps cutting off the audio and then "OVERLOAD" flshes across the screen, what does it mean? How do i fix it?
I think you got it up to loud?
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
its a stereo amp, and i dont think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hifi if it works.

serious, cos I'm on a warning: you have the input volume to high. turn down whatever is going into the amp (cd player, iPod, whatever)
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
its a stereo amp, and i dont think its tube. dont plug a guitar into it; just use it as a hifi if it works.

serious, cos I'm on a warning: you have the input volume to high. turn down whatever is going into the amp (cd player, iPod, whatever)

GODDAMN YOU!!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by jgbsmith

GODDAMN YOU!!
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by jgbsmith

GODDAMN YOU!!
GO YANKEES!