What type of cable should I use for connecting my Marshall as50d t0 a Rolland cube 60, to use as an extension speaker .
You probably can't do that, the speaker in the cube is most likely hardwired. Why are you wanting to do that anyways? It's not gonna give you anymore volume.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You would need to make a cable to go from the cubes speaker to plug into the marshall. But as stated the cube is hardwired so you would need to do something to it so it could be plugged back in easily. The cube is probably gonna be a 4 ohm speaker does the marshall have a jack for 4 ohms?
Quote by henry b
What type of cable should I use for connecting my Marshall as50d t0 a Rolland cube 60, to use as an extension speaker .

The cube most likely is hand wired, so you will need to rig up a quarter inch jack for the speaker cable. I'd drill two holes in the back of the amp and install a double pole single throw switch as well to be able to switch from using the speaker in the cube normally and using it as a external out.

I'm not sure about acoustic amplifiers, but most likely they have an external out.

The Cube 60 suggests using a external speaker cab of 8 ohms or less, so most likely that's the recommended impedance rating on the internal speaker itself so match for 8ohms.

Use speaker cable, NOT instrument cable. The thicker gauge is important when matching impedance for power transfer.

Hope this helps.
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Thanks for the advice guys, I think it may be risky so will probably not do anything in case I mess up . hb