I've been fapping happily since I read the article about it good for health! BUT NOW

Page 1 of 2
I thought fapping was supposed to be a good preventative at any age? Also, it helps you know if you have an STI, if your spunk is a weird colour/hurts to ejaculate.
sorry, its from the daily mail. i refuse to acknowledge such a pathetic paper as a credible source of info
i REALLY hate it....
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
The Pit Is Doomed!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Doesn't mattter to me I'm still gonna fap alot
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Screw it, I'd rather get laid frequently if that's a risk I have to take.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
fapping has no side effects other than it being a ticket into the realm of satan and a cause for hairy palms
Quote by moody git
sorry, its from the daily mail. i refuse to acknowledge such a pathetic paper as a credible source of info
i REALLY hate it....

+1, that website is bull shit.
Quote by linksys24

Hmm..
(masturbation or sex) at least 20 times a month

I'm safe.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Again people, just search it on google. Countless articles about it on reliable sites.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I was under the impression that it helped avoid prostate issues.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Actually, it helps to reduce the chance of getting prostate cancer (if you do it about 3 times a week.)

+1
I read the same from a very reliable source.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by tim_mop
(it says cut, if you hadn't noticed. that means fap away)

Damn. I didn't look at the link ["daily Fail"]
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
It's no masterbation-march btw

WAT! I thought it was No-Fap-February! I'll fap in March if I want to.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by hugh20
http://www.dailymail....

i stopped reading.

Same

The Daily Mail should have on the front page "DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! IT'S FULL OF BLACK, GAYS AND CRIME!

OOOO ONLY IF DIANA WERE HERE!"

>.>
Why's everyone hate the Daily Mail so much? I'm not saying they don't suck, since I've never really read it, but is it really that bad, or are you guys just repeating what you hear?
Quote by St.Loony
Same

The Daily Mail should have on the front page "DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! IT'S FULL OF BLACK, GAYS AND CRIME!

>.>

Big Russel Howard fan?

Quote by frottage
Why's everyone hate the Daily Mail so much? I'm not saying they don't suck, since I've never really read it, but is it really that bad, or are you guys just repeating what you hear?

It makes up its own news and just spews bull**** constantly. That is why.
It's practially inevitible that a man will get prostate cancer. It's like an over 80% risk of it. I wouldn't worry chances are that if you did everything to avoid it, you'd still get it.
Don't get your science from the daily fail, kthxpleasebye.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That looks to be based on correlational data, you can never trust that. Especially comparing between people under 20 and 50+ in the same time period.
I love that during times of recession and economic problems, they waste money "researching" bullshit like this...
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I was under the impression that it helped avoid prostate issues.

it does.

do it.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
If it's in the Daily Mail it means the guy who wrote it is over 50, has just lost his virginity and wants to brag about it, while covering up the dirtyness he's now feeling by telling anyone who had sex younger than him, that they will probably get cancer, it's a classic Daily Mail template.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by St.Loony
Same

>.>

FYI, the Daily Express has the Diana fixation. The Daily Mail is the 'Eastern Europeans are going to take your job/cause the housing market to crash/give you an infection while you're in hospital' paper.

And it fails just as much as every other newspaper, even whichever sh*trag supports a broadly equivalent set of views to your own.
Page 1 of 2