Well a couple of days ago the local asshole police officer ran a stop sign and drove on to a four lane highway that goes through our town, and got hit by a semi. He didn't get hurt, but the police car is totaled. Now a friend of mine told me that he gets to write his own report on the accident.

Is that legal?
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Everything is legal if you're a cop...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Everything is legal if you're a cop...

+1 Don't you know they get away with everything? Look up the Rodney King case.
Police are not the law, but many laws have been bent to make sure even crooked mutts look gold.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by exiledsoul
Police are not the law, but many laws have been bent to make sure even crooked mutts look gold.

You have never been in real trouble then, because they ARE the law. They can say what the want about anything and it's da truf in the judges eyes.
I'm pretty sure another cop is supposed to write up the papers.

It probably all has to go through the head honcho at wherever his station is, to be sure there isn't any bias or whatever.

And it'll be probably all be going to his insurance since it was a non-emergency situation accident? Someone correct me if I thinking through this all wrong.
I hope so. That's be hilarious to read: "So I was cruising down the highway when this stop sign just jumped out right infront of me! I tasered it and clubbed it a bit before proceeding with the arrest".

edit: I totally misread the OP
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Polarisfan_12
Well a couple of days ago the local asshole police officer ran a stop sign and drove on to a four lane highway that goes through our town, and got hit by a semi. He didn't get hurt, but the police car is totaled. Now a friend of mine told me that he gets to write his own report on the accident.

Is that legal?

Well in my city they would launch a independant investigation by another company. But this in Canada.
haha ya they are pretty much the biggest abusers of power here, my friend drove his snowmobile past town once, and they impounded it for him driving without a lisence, which he didn't need to operate the sled.

DICKS!
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t