I haven't, but I bet it'd really sound good through a bigger speaker.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
ive tried them a couple times, never was that impressed. i mean they sound good, but in that clip i feel like there is quite a bit going on other than just the amp. not to say i would turn one down given a chance to buy one for cheap, but i dont think i would buy one otherwise. i am more a fan of brittish style amps, and the champ 600 is very american sounding stock by itself.
It's more than the amp there, he's running a CompROSSor and Boss 'verb pedal in front.

It still sounds damn nice for a 8" speaker, but I agree with Kevin.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by jof1029
i feel like there is quite a bit going on other than just the amp.

according to the description, just reverb & compression, that doesnt alter it much surely?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
I really didn't like them when I played them, but Gooley reminded me (and several others) that it is apparently excellent as a harp amp. That'd be interesting.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Quote by ShredGod George
according to the description, just reverb & compression, that doesnt alter it much surely?

listen to that, then go and listen to the amp stock in some other clips. it sounds like a completly different amp to me. i feel he has something else going on other than just reverb and compression. he has a multi-fx pedal on the floor there as well, so my theory is that something is going on there.