Depending on how much I can get for my trombone.

I haven't really been GASing for anything lately, so I'm at a loss as to what I should buy, since I sort of just randomly fell into this money.

I'll tell you what I'm currently playing, you obviously know my price range, and you guys just tell me what you think I should get.

Guitars: ESP/LTD EC-500 w/ EMG 81/60 (Yeah, I'm playing EMG's through a solid state ), MIM Fender Strat (Getting new Pickups in 3 weeks or so)
Amp: Peavey Vypyr 30

So like i said, I have no idea what to get. You guys just give me some ideas!
Strats & Seagulls
Yeah get a nice used amp.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Amp.

for 500 you could get some pretty good stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
If you want, you could also sell your vypyr and combine it with however much you get for a new amp. but for all purposes people are gonna want to know the genres you play and if you gig or not
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Hummingbird
Yamaha CG-101
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by Dandaman4716
If you want, you could also sell your vypyr and combine it with however much you get for a new amp. but for all purposes people are gonna want to know the genres you play and if you gig or not

I don't gig. It would just be for home use, so I would imagine 5 watts or so would be good enough (assuming it's tube). And I like to play blues and rock, but I do play some metal and harder things.
Strats & Seagulls
Quote by xxBR34KD0WN
I don't gig. It would just be for home use, so I would imagine 5 watts or so would be good enough (assuming it's tube). And I like to play blues and rock, but I do play some metal and harder things.

Blackstar HT-5 tube halfstack maybe? 5 watt tube HS with 2 channels and a control that changes the voicing style from british to american.Also,the blackheart handsome devil combo might be worth looking at,and the fender super champ XD as well.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Any daddys junky musics near you? You can get really cheap amps there. Also check craigslist.I got a Hondo2 gitar for $50 and it feels better than the 59 Gibson Les Paul Jr.