if you look in my sig you can see that i am building a 5 string bass with a lakland style headstock.

the problem is that i am having trouble finding machine heads to fit the headstock.

so what tuners do lakland basses have? anyone got any pictures or know of any sources to buy them?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
they use hipshot ultralites with the clover peg and 1/2" shaft
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Ok so they use the first link I posted. You can order them from there.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
thanks for the replies guys.

for some reason, i really dislike the looks of this style of machine head. do any of you have any experiance with them? opinions?

i might just modify the headstock so i can fit some fender style ones on.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
they are fantastic, i had them on my fretless jazz, and i tuned it up about 3 months ago and haven't had to retune it since and that's with regular use. aslong as you set it up with a decent bridge and a graphite nut you'll never have tuning issues with it. but then the same can be said for all hipshot tuners
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.