What genres can this pedal play? What is this pedal good for? I've heard nothing but great reviews about it and it's cheap. I'm thinking of buying one.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
by itself maybe classic rock.........but really shines as a clean boost. one of the best bargins pedals on the market.
Do you own a tube amp? I wouldn't suggest buying a bad monkey unless you do.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
It's UG's most hailed cheap boost pedal.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I'm not really sure what a boost is... Excuse for my noobness, but what is a boost? Is it when you have a OD/Distortion pedal while on the distortion channel on your amp? If so, how would you do that for clean ?
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
I've heard good things about the Bad Monkey.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I'm not really sure what a boost is... Excuse for my noobness, but what is a boost? Is it when you have a OD/Distortion pedal while on the distortion channel on your amp? If so, how would you do that for clean ?

Yes, on an OD/distortion channel, used to boost the volume for solos and such. Settings are usually with the gain down on the Monkey and level up.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦