Just bored on ebay and I see this

So anybody want to buy it?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
that is pretty cool. but i dont like FOOTBALL so i wont bother
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
no
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
I don't think anyone on UG, even if they had the money and were a total football nerd, would buy it. Instead the money would fund their GAS.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Condition: Used
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
fake, they have used the same trophy since brasil won the original because of 3 world cup victories

the jules remain (sp?) is the actual trophy has been in use since and has been, the next team to reach 3 world cup victories get to keep that, then a new one is made.

each country who win the world cup only keep it till the next one.
Last edited by lefthandman9876 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by lefthandman9876
fake, they have used the same trophy since brasil won the original because of 3 world cup victories

the jules remain (sp?) is the actual trophy has been in use since and has been, the next team to reach 3 world cup victories get to keep that, then a new one is made.

each country who win the world cup only keep it till the next one.

QFT +1

Its got to be a fake
Anyone with a world trophy is or has been at the very top of the charts as a professional athlete who made a fukload of money in his career. Why would someone like that let go of a trophy in the first place? I could understand for charity or something, but I'd bet 20 bucks he's been on a coke binge for the past 23 years.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."