No matter what I do, I can't spend less than 45 minutes in the shower. I don't know what's wrong with me. I asked some friends, but they said that's my business and wouldn't join me in the shower.

If I try to take one less than 45 minutes, I always have soap suds in my hair. This one time, I went to a locker room place with a clipboard, but I got beat up cuz I guess the guy thought I was checking him out or something.

To ensure this isn't spam (as some stupid mod closed a different previous absolutely not-spam thread) Can somebody help me? What do I have to do to have a shorter shower time? What's the shortest/longest shower you've ever taken?
1: bath is more efficient at those lengths
2: i have 2-5 minute showers
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by geetarguy13
No matter what I do, I can't spend less than 45 minutes in the shower. I don't know what's wrong with me. I asked some friends, but they said that's my business and wouldn't join me in the shower.

If I try to take one less than 45 minutes, I always have soap suds in my hair. This one time, I went to a locker room place with a clipboard, but I got beat up cuz I guess the guy thought I was checking him out or something.

To ensure this isn't spam (as some stupid mod closed a different previous absolutely not-spam thread) Can somebody help me? What do I have to do to have a shorter shower time? What's the shortest/longest shower you've ever taken?

Don't put soap in your hair.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have the same problem... It sucks.

We could just get out of the shower earlier. Or take showers the night before to alleviate lateness.

Will we though? Probably not.

Be ****ing proud.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Why did you shower in a locker room with a clipboard?
Quote by gjvx
Damn you Spicer001, I'll get you for this...

[GT]Spicer001 of the UG Gaming Force
...Don't just sit around?

Just wash, shampoo, rinse, and get out... it's not hard. You probably just stand there for 30 minutes letting the water run. Don't waste time.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quit fapping in the shower. That'll cut down on time.
Quote by Thrasher51
Yasebya, you have just won this thread
I have ten minute showers at the longest. What the hell do you do in there? All you need to do is soap down your body and shampoo your hair. That takes me three minutes together at the most, then I just kinda chillax.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Think about the poor children in some countries who rarely get any water, while youre wasting water like crazy.

Thank for your contribution to global warming, glad to see some people are helping.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
WE HAZ BEEN troll'D!

But I dunno. I shower quickly. Your problem...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

that only happens when i just wake up and go straight into the shower.
i stand there for 20 mins until i realize what i am supposed to be doing
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
How can you not spend less time? You probably just stand there.....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I don't full understand why you took a clipboard with you. Does that make you shower faster, when you have a clipboard?
Quote by SweatyMushrooms
What the hell do you want the pit to do?

you win the thread
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by Toilets
I don't full understand why you took a clipboard with you. Does that make you shower faster, when you have a clipboard?

Duh
kramer?
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
...Don't just sit around?

Just wash, shampoo, rinse, and get out... it's not hard. You probably just stand there for 30 minutes letting the water run. Don't waste time.

yea what he said.

Ts, you gotta stop just standing there. you put the shampoo in your hair, leave it in there and then just scrub the rest of yourself with soap etc (which shud take like 4 min) then rinse off the soap and then rinse out the shampoo making sure to not to just stand under the water and hope all the shampoo gets out. you gotta keep running your hands through you're hair as you're rinsing off the shampoo so suds etc aren't left over. the entire shower shouldn't take longer than 6-8 minutes max.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Stop watching Seinfeld.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Kramer.'

EDIT:
Quote by Hops44
Stop watching Seinfeld.

jinx, you owe me a soda.
Counter Point: I go home and jerk off.
i do the same in the bath, just lay there, the key is staying focused, get into and lather up,soap your hair and get out, stay focused on what your doing.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
TS, you should embrace the shower. Don't ever leave. Buy a waterproof phone and conduct all your business in the shower. Put in a garbage disposal in your drain, then you can make delicious shower salads
Gear:
Line 6 Spider 3 75W + flame shield
cheap ibanez gsa60 starter guitar
old peavey rage 258
My showers take around 2 minutes once the waters hot;

In>Shampoo>Shower Gel while shampoo sits>Rinse>Conditioner>Rinse>Out.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Thank for your contribution to global warming, glad to see some people are helping.

...And long showers contribute to global warming how...?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
use that body and hair, 2 in 1 thing, that way you get it all done in one shot rather than using like 4 bottles of whatever.

And don't listen to music, so that you get bored sooner.
I take like, 20 minutes in mine.
Although half the time im waiting for the water to stop having sudden cold flashes.
Should get it seen to tbh.
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
I take about half an hour but I really go to town with washing my hair, i'm just generally slow with things, maybe you are too.
Ts, you gotta stop just standing there. you put the shampoo in your hair, leave it in there and then just scrub the rest of yourself with soap etc (which shud take like 4 min) then rinse off the soap and then rinse out the shampoo making sure to not to just stand under the water and hope all the shampoo gets out. you gotta keep running your hands through you're hair as you're rinsing off the shampoo so suds etc aren't left over. the entire shower shouldn't take longer than 6-8 minutes max.

The Pit - Even tells you how you should shower...
I wash within the first 5 minutes I'm in there but I probably just stand enjoying the hot water for like another 10 haha. And I have to have the water HOT. A g/f I had jumped in once when I was in there and nearly killed herself when the water burnt her and she panicked trying to get out.

Funny story I remember friend telling me once too: He said he used to put the shower on and lay in the tub and pull the curtain over his face so he could breathe and stuff without getting water in his face. Anyway, he was comin off a drunk once and he passed out like that in the shower and the heel of his foot plugged the drain... he woke up sputtering on a mouth full of water lol.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
mods don't seem to appreciate being called stupid

and we're oh

oh

oh

oh so childish
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish