A long time ago on the front page, there was an article about a documentary made about an Iraqi metal cover band back when the place was still ruled by Saddam Hussein, and I'd like to see the documentary. If anyone could remember the name of the band and/or the documentary, I would reward you with an e-cookie.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
It's something like Heavy Metal in Baghdad, innit? I saw it at Movie Gallery a way back and decided I needed to see it but still haven't yet.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I have a feeling that searching for it won't help much
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
That was it, thanks.Can't get the image to show up, so I'll attach it seperatly
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, now it works
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
I hate metal but that documentary was pretty good. Isn't the band living in the US now?
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.