Hi, all. I've posted a tab and it hasn't come up on my contributions. I don't understand why, it has gone a month and it hasn't come up yet...I mean wtf.
Help me...what can I do?
Hi, I'm Tom
First of all. Are you sure you posted it?

Second of all, is it definitely not showing up here?

If you definitely posted it, and its not showing up in your contributions, then there is a possibility that you submitted it when logged out of the site. Then UG would credit it to 'anonymous'. Search the database for your tab. If you find it, PM emad, and he will sort it out for you.

If you dont find the tab, then try resubmitting it!

Quote by STR8 AHEAD
Hi, all. I've posted a tab and it hasn't come up on my contributions. I don't understand why, it has gone a month and it hasn't come up yet...I mean wtf.
Help me...what can I do?
You've only been registered for 18 days. If you submitted a tab a month ago, you had no account at the time, so the tab will not be assigned to your username.

Please go to UG Contribution and read the first post of this thread whenever you have a problem with a tab submission: WTF? Where is my tab?!?!

If you don't get the information you need by reading, post in the thread with as much detail as you can supply. Name of song, name of artist, approximately how long ago you submitted the tab, etc.

Good luck
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.